Happy Christmas FZ6 Forum!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just another Happy Christmas thread! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for putting up with my endless dribble for another 12 months! Yes i know, i "spam" everything!!! But normally with a big smile on me dial, and my tongue firmly planted in my cheek!

Anyway's...here's to a fantastic bunch of people from all over the World, who have come together on this amazingly friendly and positive natured forum through 2 common loves...Bikes in general, and the more than the sum of it's parts motorbike...the mighty little fizzer!!!!!

May all of you have a safe, happy, and memorable holiday season, and remember to tell the ones you love just how much they mean to you! (and dont wait till your drunk to do it!!!)

May all of your family's prosper, and may your true friends continue to amaze you every day of the coming year!!!

I have made some incredible new friends through this sight! Again, thanks to all of you for putting up with me this year!!!

Be good to each other people!

I'm off to spoil my kids all day long, and cringe at the really bad Christmas Bon Bon jokes....probably wearing a stupid paper hat, whilst wondering when the Prawns & the Crayfish are coming out!, and of course, whilst sucking back a icey cold Coopers Pale Ale!

:cheer: HAPPY CHRISTMAS FZ6 FORUM!!!!!! :cheer:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Taku

Not a senile member.
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Christmas, Kwanzaa and Hanukkah to you all!

And I totally agree with your opinion about our lovely forum members and an awesome community!

Let's just keep the spirit high for years to come with our bikes and fellow forum members!

Ride safe and keep the rubber side down. :thumbup:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Merry Christmas, Folks!

christmas-puppy.jpg

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Merry Christmas from Cape Town!

It is a gorgeous day, not a cloud, already over 20 degrees C (8:30am) I think I'll go for a ride this morning then we are having Christmas lunch overlooking the ocean :rockon:

Not a snowflake in sight :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Merry Christmas to all from Queensland , i've had a great day & hope you have to :thumbup:

Who'd have thought it would snow on Christmas day in Australia :eek: Well it did thanks to Lytehouse :D :rockon: Your the best Brenda...

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Merry Christmas gang, hope everyone gets to spend time with their family and friends. And to those serving away from home (regardless of what country you serve, and where you're serving) keep your heads down, and come home safe.

Cheers :D