Happy birthday Wavex, the Big 3-0

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, I know he hasn't posted it but today, March 22 2009 is David's 30th birthday. A few of his friends had a nice celebration at his home with some smooth tequila, a few other adult beverages and a great day playing poker. He is my friend, so please join me in wishing David a happy day.

Thanks John! Man that tequilla you brought was awesome! It also KICKED my ass last night after you guys left... Maybe we should not have finished the whole bottle you and me :Flash: I couldn't function anymore LOL it took quite a lot of water for me to feel a bit better, but I still went to bed very early :rockon:

oh and nice Poker game :bow: you were untouchable yesterday!!! :thumbup:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey John, he hasn't posted because he had too much of that tequila this afternoon. It was great to see you guys and I had a lot of fun playing poker with you guys. We'll have to do that again sometime soon.

Happy Birthday David!!!

yeah... I thought about coming online but the screen was blurry so I gave up and went to bed :D

We definitely need to do that more often....

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Hope you had a very happy birthday David :thumbup:

Did you get lots of nice stuff for your bike :rockon:

My wife offered me 3 trackdays!!!!!!! isn't she the best wife in the universe???

John offered me a VERY good bottle of Tequila and this:
96349.GIF

I was spoiled :cheer:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, John took all our money!!!

Wait, he gets you drunk on tequila and then takes all your money - on your birthday?? Some friend :spank:

Just kidding; sounds like you guys had a great time. Happy birthday again. Oh yeah, and it's it's true what they say - life begins at 30, so live it up man! :rockon:

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well dang Wavex! I was so wrapped up in my own stuff, that I missed your birthday.

HAPPY :cheer: BELATED :cheer: BIRTHDAY!

I hope the big 3-0 was kinder to you than me. I had a hard time with turning 30. 40 was a breeze. :Flash: