Happy 1st Birthday FZ6-Forum.Com

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
The site went live 7 Feb 2007. Today is the 1st aniversary.​

Happy 1st Birthday FZ6-Forum.Com!!

Thank you everyone for making the site what it is. I started the site unsure if it would get used due to the many other mega sites out there. 1 year 1200 + members. It is a bigger success that I hoped it would be.​

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!:thumbup:​

Dennis​

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woo! Hoo! Congratulations! Many thanks for the hard work that ya'll put into make this a fun place to be. I've only been here about a month but I really enjoy it. Thanks to everyone who made this happen!

:wav:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Many happy returns !!!!

Top job Dennis....

Wishing the site many many more birthdays to come :thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well congrats abound mate, its all down to your commitment and the other great members.:wav::wav::wav::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site

Thank you everyone for making the site what it is. I started the site unsure if it would get used due to the many other mega sites out there. 1 year 1200 + members. It is a bigger success that I hoped it would be.​

Dennis​

No Thank YOU, Sir

happy b-day forum!

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Well done Dennis my the success of the forum continue for many more years.Heres to all your hard work :iconbeer: :iconbeer: :thumbup:

crazy_canuck

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to this site and its great members I have learned alot not just about my bike but about motorcycling in general. It's a great place to surf and get ideas for the bike. Here's to many years to come and lots more great posts from everyone!

Cheers,
:iconbeer:

wwsprv

Reaction score
Visit site
Way to go! Great site! Definitely helping many to keep their sanity while the bikes sit in the garage, and the snow sits everywhere else!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the time you have put into this Dennis, bringing this forum to what it is today. I just wish I had found this forum before I bought my bike. Anyway, it's a great site for Q's and A's with well knowledged members. It has become part of my daily routines, logging on and all.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Dennis​
Happy Birthday FZ-6, sorry i was so busy and couldn't be with it that much on it's birthday but i am grateful for everything that it is and everythig that it is growing up to be :rockon: