Handlebars

CoNwOw

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just started riding the FZ6 and dont feel comfortable with the standard bars. They seem too angled towards you and to high up. Anyone else have this issue? What handle bars did you change too? Im thinking so low Renthals just want to see if anyone else has tried it and what the results were.

Cheers

Connor

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you could use the FZ1 bars. They have no rise, and they don't sweep back as far. The swap is pretty easy (optional to drill one hole at most), and the bars are cheap too.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought Renthal High road bars and love them. I also used risers though. Stock cables etc work fine with the bars without the risers, but I wouldn't be able to use both if I didn't reroute my cables and change to braided brake lines!

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
The stock bars suck! I couldn't figure out why after about 10 mins my hand hurt! It was the bars and there were horrible aluminum grips that adsorbed no vibration! I just got in my order today from Motorcycle Superstore of 2 different bars to try out! Both are Emgo, one is the wide drag bars in black = $20 and is probably very close to the FZ1 bar! The other is the superbike bars in black = $24 and it has about the same rise as the stock bars but about 2" less pull back per side! I can't make my mind up! I am really leaning toward the drag bars but they come very close to the tank like the FZ1 bars, this is the only negative about them really! I like the way they make the riding position a little more aggressive but not too bad! Hole will have to be drilled in both bars.