Had 1st MSF class yesterday

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I passed the written portion even without you giving me the answers Vegas! :Flip:

But I did miss 1 question :(

Now I've just got to pass my riding portion on Sunday and I will be a licensed motorcycle driver in the state of PA! I'll finally be able to ride legally at night! :rockon:

On a side note, I have probably 10 - 12 friends with bikes... I will be the 2nd one I know of that has a license.

Well at least you will have the comfort of riding legally. If your friends ever get pulled over, they might be walking back rather than riding. The cops can tow your vehicle away, after all said and done, the fnes and impound fee can total over $1000. At least thats what it cost here in Vegas.

It sais a lot about yourself, doing it right. But I'm not surprised, your a forum member here. This is a very safety oriented forum.

It's not uncommon finding expereinced riders taking the BRC or the ERC, and they all admit that they definately learned a lot. It just never clicked for them. They just rode without even thinking of why & how things happen.

Mancolt

Reaction score
Visit site
I passed. And now I am a licensed class M rider!

I did well on everything except the quick stop. I picked up a few points there but I tied for the best score in the class so I'm not too disappointed.

If I had to do it all again, I'd make sure I had a friend or someone else to go with. I was in a hurry to get into the course and get my license, and none of my friends were able to take it on short notice. Overall though I learned some good stuff and really enjoyed the riding portion.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I passed. And now I am a licensed class M rider!

I did well on everything except the quick stop. I picked up a few points there but I tied for the best score in the class so I'm not too disappointed.

If I had to do it all again, I'd make sure I had a friend or someone else to go with. I was in a hurry to get into the course and get my license, and none of my friends were able to take it on short notice. Overall though I learned some good stuff and really enjoyed the riding portion.

Congratulations!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

robaho

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats Mancolt!! I picked up a couple of points in the quick stop too (final score of 2!). We were using 250cc cruisers for our class, and I tend to lock up the rear tire during E-stops on those bikes for some reason. I always end up "chirping" the rear tire on E-stops on the FZ6, but don't lock it up completely..