Guys...It can happen to anybody

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My Thoughts and Prayers go out to your friends family and all those who he has touched. This whole forum is on your side and hope you heal soon.

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sooo sorry.

Just tried to imagine the scenario and right, it's quite frightening. The kid could be texting or something and suddenly veer into incoming traffic. YIKES!!!

edgeofnj

Reaction score
Visit site
It's amazing how words can get twisted...

I was misinformed, the driver was not a illegal immigrant but was driving illegally. He was driving his mothers car that she lent him on a learners permit. But both have been charged and locked up! The driver has been charged with vehicular homicide and numerous driving violations and the mother was locked up for letting her son drive her car knowing that he did not have a license.

at least there's some justice, although it won't help bring your friend back. it just sucks to hear stories like this. ride safe!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Very sorry Chev, do what ever you can to help his friends and family get through this. . . They'll need someone to be strong.

-
Something to bare in mind is that car or a bike in a head on with large vs small vehicles, the outcome is seldom good. be thankful his family wasn't on the same path in car. . .

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear the unfortunate news. My condolences. I know right where your at man. There is nothing worse than losing someone close.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
RIP....

Was it really due to him falling asleep at the wheel? I think it's just a lame excuse for him to cross that yellow. Nevertheless, a sleepy driver is actually worse than a drunk driver.

My condolences to you and to all his friends and family.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
RIP....

Was it really due to him falling asleep at the wheel? I think it's just a lame excuse for him to cross that yellow. Nevertheless, a sleepy driver is actually worse than a drunk driver.

My condolences to you and to all his friends and family.

I'd be willing to bet my paycheck for the rest of my life that he was messing with his phone and used that as a excuse...