Gutted but glad

Fahren

Reaction score
Visit site
Ouch my little old FZ600 is no more...a nice driver decided to turn right across my path at the top of a hill...i hit him at 30mph...bike is a total right off as the frame is cracked n bent.....gutted:spank:

But i live to fight another day with a few sprains, cuts and bruises...luckily i was wearing most of my gear.....so im glad of that at least!

Fahren

Reaction score
Visit site
cheers guys...its just sad to see the old girl in such a state...im now looking at a T52 Tank conversion, or maybe a Panza trike...;)...dont know if im gonna be able to get another FZ600 though..well maybe ill be able to buy a new FZ6 who knows...

Iethius

Who?
Reaction score
Visit site
cheers guys...its just sad to see the old girl in such a state...im now looking at a T52 Tank conversion, or maybe a Panza trike...;)...dont know if im gonna be able to get another FZ600 though..well maybe ill be able to buy a new FZ6 who knows...

My neighbor has a 05 blue/siver for $4,500.
Glad you are OK, thanks for the post.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you're okay, man!

If you're going to buy another fizzer, and want a new one (the perp should buy you a new one regardless :mad:) better hurry up, since they're not coming out in '10... :(

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whups, I see you're in UK, is it just the US where they're history, or is that a Yamaha decision? :confused:

Iethius

Who?
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you're okay, man!

If you're going to buy another fizzer, and want a new one (the perp should buy you a new one regardless :mad:) better hurry up, since they're not coming out in '10... :(

Yeah, new tech is usually the way to go with the progression these days, cost/value/fun ratio is a better equation.

My parrot talks and is psychic, he sees you on a all black 09 FZ6, Wait I don't have a parrot, i tHinK mY MedS Are kickin IN....

W

wrightme43

Glad your ok man. Sorry about your bike though. Heal up soon and get back on two.