Guess where this Goes!!!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
^^ You guys are MEANIES....... :spank: :spank: :spank: How do I google that Sh$t!!!!

Google funny looking clevis, pin, nub, shank thing.... :BLAA:

Its a gun part!

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Lol, nope. It's larger/thicker than that, but similar application to apply torque to something else. It is not gun related and needs another piece to do its job.

Edit: if nobody has a clue than I'll post a complete pic of the item which will make it easier :)

Last edited:

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Complete package, maybe it's more evident now:
u6ytanap.jpg

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The metal part looks similar to a MOEN sink Valve install tool but it doesn't have the center screw (to spin into the valve for removal).

Obviously something for the sink, I suspect I'll need to get one now, once we find out what it is....

Perhaps a tool to remove a CPVC glued fitting in a tight spot?

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
plumb install sink,three words that stick out to me. now i have put in a couple sinks but i have never seen that before, i'm still going to guess sink installation tool?

Lol, figured out my subtle hints huh? You win!

Model 2006 10-1/4" Faucet and Sink Installer The RIDGID Model No. 2006 Faucet and Sink Installer is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool. This tool is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts, along with 7/8" and 1" hex nuts. The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles, and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications. The RIDGID Model No. 2006 Faucet & Sink Installer is a great addition to any toolbox. Installer features notched ends engage 2, 3, 4, and 6 tab basin nuts. Extra long to turn hard to reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball ****s. Open slot allows easy access over existing supply lines. Shut off valve attachment turns hard to reach angle stops without marring chrome. Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut. 7/8" & 1" metal or plastic hex nuts. Light weight, high strength plastic construction with durable aluminum inserts.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
With German made jugs too! Perhaps 12 or 1300cc's making less power than yer average scooter! lol

red_rock_beetle

Reaction score
Visit site
Air cooled VW engine?

Yes!
It is a stroked and bored 2010cc hand built by me and my father. It is blueprinted and balanced along with the heads being CC'd to all match the jugs are Mhale 90.5mm

Here it is all dressed up
vw-1.jpg

It has been on two vehicles so far:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-e989dANxg]Vw 2010 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNaMekjyZAs]2010 - YouTube[/ame]