Guess where this Goes!!!

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
The compressor housing looks strange with all the bolts on the outside. Is the housing and compressor wheel some type of upgrade from stock? Also if its chain driven then I agree with above its off of a jetski or maybe a snowmobile or something.

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
The not so blatantly obvious at first hint of "SEA" and the three cylinder engine gives it away. Its a supercharger for a Rotax engine for a Sea Doo. So the answer to the question 'guess where this goes' is that it goes on the motor of your Sea Doo and is driven probably off of the gear assembly from the crank shown in the hint pic.

After knowing those details a little bit of google-fu shows the models RXT and GTX and lists the motor family as 4-tec... A little bit of deeper reading shows that the higher HP models go pretty good (70mph) and the most modern and powerful of the lot makes 260HP stock.

...Don't know if that much digging is considered cheating or not but thats what I found.

ETA... kudos are also in order for taking it back to the first pic of the thread (which I just read when I started posting yesterday) and still stumping us!

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The not so blatantly obvious at first hint of "SEA" and the three cylinder engine gives it away. Its a supercharger for a Rotax engine for a Sea Doo. So the answer to the question 'guess where this goes' is that it goes on the motor of your Sea Doo and is driven probably off of the gear assembly from the crank shown in the hint pic.

After knowing those details a little bit of google-fu shows the models RXT and GTX and lists the motor family as 4-tec... A little bit of deeper reading shows that the higher HP models go pretty good (70mph) and the most modern and powerful of the lot makes 260HP stock.

...Don't know if that much digging is considered cheating or not but thats what I found.

ETA... kudos are also in order for taking it back to the first pic of the thread (which I just read when I started posting yesterday) and still stumping us!

Famous FTW!!!!! :rockon: :thumbup: :rockon: :thumbup:
I was at the local shop where they service everything an there it was all torn apart so I took pictures while talking to my suspension guy.... There is an intercooled one and this one w/out. But you are correct Rotax 3 cylinder 1500cc supercharged 4- Tec from a Sea Doo sit down WC.

You're up bud, find something to stump us all.. .. ..

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, this one is a part that you've either used before and know exactly what it is or you'll just be guessing.

Guess where this part goes...

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe a quarter... but still small

Oh - such nice soft hands..... What were you saying??? :BLAA:

I'm thinking lawn mower part. Holding the blade assembly to the chassis or handle pivot. That's my SWAG!

Based upon its not treated for the weather per say so something agricultural industrial greased and out of the weather...

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Kinda looks like a cam pin for the bolt carrier on an ar15 style rifle.

Nailed it. Like I said easy if you've worked with the part before, but difficult if not. I knew some military/PD/enthusiast types would be along soon with an answer.

You're up DavesFZ

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
It goes inside one of these. :D

jejunube.jpg

That wasnt my turn, lol

Last edited: