Guess where this Goes!!!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish!! And no Randy, it doesn't inflate!!!

Theres an attached photo, come on now...

Only after Edit - Apparently you corrected it in the 3 minutes it took me to Post! HA!

Looks like a boat part, SS, could hold just about anything! Anyway, bras prevent rock chips! Everyone should have one! :spank: :spank:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Only after Edit - Apparently you corrected it in the 3 minutes it took me to Post! HA!

Looks like a boat part, SS, could hold just about anything! Anyway, bras prevent rock chips! Everyone should have one! :spank: :spank:

Yep, the first picture I posted had some stampings in it that would have helped greatly give it away... Had to find another picture with No scale..

And its not a boat part..

:cheer:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Got-it!

Mount for your stunt cage!!!!
FF 2:35 >> [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd_pIe5X9aQ]Patrick Stephens Stunts - Cage Front Flip - YouTube[/ame]

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a lowering or raising link for an atv shock.

Nope, keep trying!! :thumbup:

BTW, I'll be out of town today and won't be able to respond.

Whenever Randy (as he started the thread) yells, "Uncle!" I'll post the link where it can be purchased on-line (with directions) as well as some other pictures showing EXACTLY what it's purpose is..

:D

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Let me guess.... a bracket that you made for your bike that nobody else has for an accessory that doesn't even exist....

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I see 210 hp mentioned in several articles.....also 235 @ 7500rpm....and 255 for the very same engine. I guess it all depends how hard you are trying to sell one...lol.
Apparently it's still not enough for some....in which case 400hp might do the trick...

Riva Racing 400hp Turbo Kit for the Yamaha 1.8L Engine - YouTube

Couldn't watch this at work but wow - says those 400hp take the hull to 90MPH!!!!

Now I've come off my stand up ski at 48 ts is 50 and you bounce pretty good. OFF at 90! Oh-My!!!! That could hurt. In this case its just better not to let go! << preffered Method anyway so you don't have to swim for your ski - plus you bounce back up into riding form!

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Randy Calls Uncle on Scott's part. . .

Too late for rules, some in man stream production with a picture!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
last guess.....part of a helmet lock bracket.....thats it....I'm tapping out!

DING, DING DING!!!

You got it!!!! Helmet lock bracket for a BMW that I designed and manufacture. The bracket uses a BMW lock (re-keyable to match the ignition key) that clamps around the frame bolting the helmet lock. 3M clear material goes on the frame first to protect from marring, then the bracket, then the lock!!

Here are more pictures as well as the link where its available for purchase!!:

The Easy Helmet Lock for the BMW K1300S, K1200S, K1300R, K1200R, & R Sport

And some more pic's:

A quick plug while I'm here, Any "Easy helmet lock bracket" on this site is my design, hand made. Also make them for FJRs too..

Last edited:

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok....going by the strict rules of this thread I guess it's my turn....
Rules? We don't need no stinkin rules!
Not exactly a "guess where this goes" kind of photo I chose.....more of a......guess what model and WHO the builder is. Christ I think this might be pretty darnn easy but ahhh well.....at the very least it's a photo of another cool bike...which can't be all that bad I guess.
So here it is.....model of bike and builder if you please.

Last edited: