Greetings from a total newb

Ayo4YehO

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone! Wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I recently took a motorcycle safety course, and a whole two days later bought myself a bike. It's a red 2006 FZ6, and it's my first motorized vehicle on two wheels of any sort. I'm looking to learn more about riding, and bikes and figured this would be a great place to start!

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:
you wouldnt believe things i`ve learnt being here n not been here that long either :thumbup:

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Since you are a new rider be very careful out there especially since you purchased the faster red version! :BLAA:

btw, :needpics:

Never get tired of seeing other members bikes! As others haved stated, this is a great, friendly forum with lots of helpful people. I spend way too much time here, but it's a great stress reliever. Not sure my boss would agree.

Enjoy and ride safe!

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to the best forum on the Big WWW! :BLAA:

Remember to wear All The Gear All The Time! ATGATT

You've got an awesome bike and it really wakes up at 8,000 rpm! Have fun and congratulations! :)

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Since you are a new rider be very careful out there especially since you purchased the faster red version! :BLAA:

btw, :needpics:

Never get tired of seeing other members bikes! As others haved stated, this is a great, friendly forum with lots of helpful people. I spend way too much time here, but it's a great stress reliever. Not sure my boss would agree.

Enjoy and ride safe!

Welcome to the forum! Regardless of the bikes color, an FZ6 is a rather substantial first motorcycle. Remember your training and take it easy. Show the bike respect and you will hopefully have a long and happy riding career. Don't drink alcohol and ride... not even one, it's just not worth it.