Green Bay Packers

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PACKERS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

Who's a happy Humpy , WHO'S A HAPPY HUMPY :D

BJ's TD was one of the best things i've seen this year & didnt he LOVE it :thumbup:

This hunting season is tooo EASY now fetch me the Lombardi Trophy :BLAA:
I Reckon you ain't going to work today!!! PARTY TIME :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
THAT SUCKS he he he he I just found the make my words BIG button (EVIL LOL) :BLAA: I'm on my 6th or so beer and 3rd glass of the Ol ladies wine (when she ain't looking) and I'm having an AWESOME Football Sunday here in the Past!!! it's 6:38pm here :BLAA: :rockon:

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
Humperdinkel you were stuck at work today?? Did you get to watch any of the game? Not a great game to watch, stressful actually, but hey its a WIN and the Pack is headed to the SUPERBOWL!! Raji's TD was priceless, the big man rumbling into the endzone!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humperdinkel you were stuck at work today?? Did you get to watch any of the game? Not a great game to watch, stressful actually, but hey its a WIN and the Pack is headed to the SUPERBOWL!! Raji's TD was priceless, the big man rumbling into the endzone!

I watched it at home :thumbup: Didnt start work till it was over :rockon:

Stressful , STRESSFUL i have no finger nails left but I dont care now coz we are the NFC CHAMPIONS :cheer:

Organising Super Bowl Monday (in Oz anyway) off already ;)

skyjake

Reaction score
Visit site
My wife and I went to the Play off Game GB Vs ATL. Wow, we left when GB went up 4 TD's in the 3rd quarter. They schooled ATL. Glad they made it to the SB. I hope they go all the way but my wife wants to see this happen even more.

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
Humperdinkel I was just wondering but who do you get to watch the games with you down under, or do your mates just look at you weird when you jump up and down and yell "GREEN BAY WINS THE SUPERBOWL" Just wondering, cause the Aussies I was deployed with on my first trip to the sandbox thought it was a weird game.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humperdinkel I was just wondering but who do you get to watch the games with you down under, or do your mates just look at you weird when you jump up and down and yell "GREEN BAY WINS THE SUPERBOWL" Just wondering, cause the Aussies I was deployed with on my first trip to the sandbox thought it was a weird game.

Im that weirdo that watches the game by myself :thumbup: I have a few friends interstate that like it but round here its just me :( , tried getting the family interested but they just dont care about any sport :spank:

Not that it really bothers me though because the PACKERS ARE GUNNA WIN THE SUPERBOWL :rockon: :rockon:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We should have a party! You can teach me about the game :thumbup:

Then again, all I will want to do is drink & I still won't understand why it takes so many players to play the game & why they stop for sooooooooooo long after each tackle.

AFL has 22 players a side & 18 are on the field at any one time.
NRL 17 a side & 13 on the field.

NFL, what 30-40+ with about 12 on the field, I just don't get it!

Ah well, each to their own, enjoy!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Then again, all I will want to do is drink & I still won't understand why it takes so many players to play the game & why they stop for sooooooooooo long after each tackle.

AFL has 22 players a side & 18 are on the field at any one time.
NRL 17 a side & 13 on the field.

Ah well, each to their own, enjoy!
The best way to learn is to play Madden 11 or any of the Madden Football video games thats how I taught my wife what was going on and now she Love to watch NFL football games with me!!:rockon: :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The best way to learn is to play Madden 11 or any of the Madden Football video games thats how I taught my wife what was going on and now she Love to watch NFL football games with me!!:rockon: :D

I wish it would work with me & my Missus , I have tried & tried but i'll NEVER surrender :thumbup:

Madden on PS3 is an awesome way to learn the game but not as good as watching a game with someone who knows what its about , I reckon that ANYBODY who had the game/rules explained to them would love it as much as I do , I cant think of any other game that is more tactical than American Football :rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Here is a link to my local side ::Western Cougars Gridiron Club:: , that is the Gridiron basics page but if you click on the Football101 tab it has whats what with the offence & defence :thumbup:

Im hoping that I can play for them this year , just gotta find out if I can swap shifts to make it to training :rockon:

djstrong

Reaction score
Visit site
As far as American football being tactical. Consider the Raji interception and TD against the Bears. Man was that a piece of planning and also the play falling into the plays that were called. Raji Only dropped back a few times the entire year, but GB called the perfect play at that time and it pretty much closed the game.

I am a "Packer Backer". Grew up in Milwaukee.

However, to me Motorsports is the epitomy of Sports.

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Green & yellow

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLr1df8_SN8]YouTube - Green Bay Packers 2010-11 Super Bowl[/ame]

let's get it on....watch out Steelers