Green Bay Packers

I'm really torn with the Packer/Bear game.. I've been an IL resident for 14 years, and I got a really bad taste in my mouth with the Packers due to finding out what a jerk Brett Favre really is, after spending time in Hattieburg, MS years ago.

Once he left, I decided I could again cheer for the Pack.

I really like the way Aaron Rogers presents himself. He shows himself as a really genuine guy, loving the team, the game, and the fans!! I really would like to see the Pack win because of Aaron Rogers.

I'm not much of a fan of Cutler, but there's other guys on the team that I like to watch..

Mostly, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. I live in IL (3 miles south of the WI state line) and I work in WI..

I guess I'll just be happy one of them will be in the Superbowl!! :)

I say Packers 35-14 :rockon: :rockon: The Packer D is going to shut down anything Cutler can think of :BLAA:

Im also think the Jets can & will account for the Steelers :thumbup:

I say Packers 35-14 :rockon: :rockon: The Packer D is going to shut down anything Cutler can think of :BLAA:

Im also think the Jets can & will account for the Steelers :thumbup:

I seriously doubt if either team will score more than 14. Both have extremely tough defense.. You DID watch the last Packer/Bear game, didn't you??:eek:

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? :BLAA: :rockon: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBG98ksQAg4]YouTube - Monday Night Football Theme[/ame]

Since my pats played like poop last week, I'm forced to root for a different team. I'm going on record saying it's gonna be GB vs. Pitts. in the SB. The Pack will win it all 31-24. That's a fact so you can all go and bet on that one!!:BLAA:

I almost said screw it at halftime and went snowmobiling, but decided to keep watching..
I'm glad I did!! As soon as (quitter, crybaby, quitter, quitter, quitter) *Pick one* Cutler decided he didn't want to play anymore, it became an interesting game!!

Loved watching Raji go in for a touchdown, and watching Ulracker get a interception and show Cutler that you don't quit EVER!!

2:33 left in the game.. I don't care who wins, but I'm glad it's becoming a game...

I hope Cutler sells Girl Scout Cookies next year. Naw.. He'll quit that, too.

PACKERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer::BLAA::rockon::rockon::rockon:

How do they go from losing to the Detroit Lions to playing in the Superbowl, my bad I mean winning the Superbowl. Still has me scratching my head.

How do they go from losing to the Detroit Lions to playing in the Superbowl, my bad I mean winning the Superbowl. Still has me scratching my head.

Simple.. Detroit isn't a bad team. Next year they're going to be in the hunt for the championship.. And I'm not a Detroit fan.. They're going to be tough next year, and while they didn't win that many games this year, they lost them by very few points.

PACKERS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

Who's a happy Humpy , WHO'S A HAPPY HUMPY :D

BJ's TD was one of the best things i've seen this year & didnt he LOVE it :thumbup:

This hunting season is tooo EASY now fetch me the Lombardi Trophy :BLAA:

Back