Great summer gloves, short cuff. Olympia 734 Digital protector

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
So i was in need of some summer gloves and I wanted something that had good protection and still breathed well.

I was looking at the Astars SMx-2 air carbon glove, but my other pair of Astars really didnt hold up very well. The soft synthetic suede wore out in about 100 miles or less. :confused: The SMX-2 had a very similar suede on the fingers. I didnt want to sacrifice durability and protection for air flow.

Then i found the Olympia 734 digital protectors at a local shop. Asked my good friends buddy who works there what his recomendations are. He told me he has the same gloves wtih about 20k miles on them. He showed me his pair and they looked in great shape. SOLD.

Love the new gloves, they breath AMAZING for how much protection they have. Also they have a full leather palm, no cheap suede crap.

They are perfect for 100F days, they finger vents really work well. id say they vent about twice as good as i thought they would. Plus they dont look too shabby either.

I would totally recomend these to everyone for summer riding, fall and spring they mightbe a bit cold.

Also they have gel padding in the palms! Was a little weird to get used to the thickness, but they will rock on longer rides.

734 Digital Protector

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
06044_2.jpg