Great news people!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I took my MC permit test today and I passed. Now, I just have to get new rubber and I need to go to DMV and pratice the key and just get my license that way....instead of the MSF course.....I can't wait that long!

Awesome J!!! Congrats :)

When`s the test?

How did the move go?

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Congratulations...I forget, where did you move to from Salton Sea? And now you're on a Ninja 250? w0000000t!

uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh, do the jig, do the jig, do the jig....yea baby yea....people are looking at me weird in the office now...I'm gonna stop but you get the idea!

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations:thumbup::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

When you get time you should take the MSF course, it can teach you a lot of defensive thinking that can help avoid those not so pleasurable incidents.

Have fun:Sport:

ps: I just toke the sample test and got 9 out of 10, I got the moped license requirement wrong.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When you get time you should take the MSF course, it can teach you a lot of defensive thinking that can help avoid those not so pleasurable incidents.

+1 I took the MSF course after I had a couple of years of experience and still found the training invaluable.

Oh and congrats!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thorpiticus

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! I agree about the bullsh*t questions. I got my permit in GA and was surprised that the test was so non-applicable. I'll be going back for my license in December (I hope... living out-of-state sucks) so that I can finally legally ride after dark, ride two up and go out on the highway. At least I've only broken two of those so far...

J

jsteinb95

Danny and I went on a short 50 mile ride this morning. After we got back from our ride, we went down to Chaparral and was able to get a front tire for my bike, but they didn't have the rear in stock, so we went to HYR and the guy told me: We don't have any of those tires, but you can run a different brand, it's ok. :eyebrow: I said, NOPE!.....I will not run mis matched tires. I couldn't believe somebody at a bike shop would say that! :shakehead: anyways........we had a good ride up to Oak Glen!
Gratz!:cheer:
Are you going to ride the Ninja?
Yep! Riding the ninja.
Awesome J!!! Congrats :)

When`s the test?

How did the move go?
I don't know when I'm gonna take the ride test. Will keep you updated! :thumbup:

The move was as good as moving could be......still adjusting to our new life! :D

Congratulations

Have fun:Sport:
I agree. I still want to take the course, whether I have my license or not.
With all due respect, if you fail that test you shouldn't be out unsupervised!

:rolleyes:

EDIT: MarinaFazer, we moved to Redlands.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
but they didn't have the rear in stock, so we went to HYR and the guy told me: We don't have any of those tires, but you can run a different brand, it's ok. :eyebrow: I said, NOPE!.....I will not run mis matched tires. I couldn't believe somebody at a bike shop would say that!

EDIT: MarinaFazer, we moved to Redlands.

Cool, Redlands isn't TOO far for a weekend ride out to Big Bear when it warms up...

As for mismatched tires...what do you see wrong with it unless you're really really pushing the tires? My dealer had no problem (and I asked if it was okay) putting on a 190 Dunlop Qualifier rear with my stock Bridgestone front. Most people were saying that unless I go to heavy trackdays and racing, then it's going to be fine for what I do. :)

S

sportrider

fun ride today, the last time we rode together I think the temp was like 1000015 degrees, it's actually nice to see something other than sand!!!:D

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats, NY is a great state the permit test is 20 questions 15 are car and 5 are motorcycle. so if you get one wrong in the motorcycle section you fail.... special.... I was like this is a motorcycle permit test and there is a motorcycle section.... I love law makers they are special people....:spank: