Got the demon front fairing

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all I said when I got the Demon fairing I would let you guys know. I have and it is installed I will post up pics tomorrow. Hope you like it.

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Got the demon front fairing PICS ARE UPLOADED

here are some pics i'll get better one when the sun is a little more higher in the air. Tell me what you guys think!!:Flash:

Last edited:

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
looks good...try to get another photo looking straight-on from a lower position...almost looking up at the fairing.:thumbup:

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! Did you have to do any cutting/soldering of any wires or did you just hide them?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice! Give us a few details on how you did the mod.

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice! Give us a few details on how you did the mod.

OK, the demon fairing came with everything I needed to mount it, which was not very hard. All I did is remove all the front fairing took maybe 15mins. Then did a little wiring ajustments, i went to Advanced Auto Parts and got a Little extra wiring and a harness adapter then just hooked it up then moounted it. The only thing i need to get now is some mounting brackets to mount my spedo to my handle bars, and some flush mount turn signals. But, all and all it was pretty simple the clamps they give are rubber and stretch a little which is a big help and all you do is wrap them around your forks.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Could you switch the bulbs into HIDs in the future?? So it looks like you have 4 bulbs in there, right? Again very nice.

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Could you switch the bulbs into HIDs in the future?? So it looks like you have 4 bulbs in there, right? Again very nice.

i believe you can but there are all ready 4 bulbs in there its just one pair is yellow. All i need to do is switch out the yellows. But, to answer your question, I think that would be a fairly simple adjustment.:thumbup: