Got My Jeep !!!!

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon yesterday from my cousins car lot in Lancaster PA. :D !!!! Cant wait to hit the trails !!!!! Anyone from PA wanna go trail ridin when i get home?

Oooooohhhhh, aaaaaaahhhhhh... lovin' the deep water snorkle for the river crossing. That thing is gonna be so much fun!

Nice! Full locking Dana 44's front and back 4 to 1 low range Rock Trac transfer case. High Lift Jack, Warn winch, Looks like at least a 4 inch suspension lift. Rocker glides. Warn bumpers w/D rings and a snorkle! :rockon: There are some bucks in that thing! Very nice! That's not just a Jeep it's a Rubicon! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Sweet looking ride! Looks like awesome fun! Wanted a Jeep Wrangler for years...but that thing is way nicer!

:thumbup:

I have an 03 but it's not a Rubicon. It is under construction from a run in with some ice and a guard rail. :( I've got 4" suspension lift with a locker in the rear. I can't wait to get it going again, the wife just picked up a new tub for it.

I love Jeeps :thumbup: yours looks really nice. I've thought about doing some of the mods you have like the snorkel kit and a winch.

Back