Got My Jeep !!!!

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon yesterday from my cousins car lot in Lancaster PA. :D !!!! Cant wait to hit the trails !!!!! Anyone from PA wanna go trail ridin when i get home?

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Oooooohhhhh, aaaaaaahhhhhh... lovin' the deep water snorkle for the river crossing. That thing is gonna be so much fun!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Full locking Dana 44's front and back 4 to 1 low range Rock Trac transfer case. High Lift Jack, Warn winch, Looks like at least a 4 inch suspension lift. Rocker glides. Warn bumpers w/D rings and a snorkle! :rockon: There are some bucks in that thing! Very nice! That's not just a Jeep it's a Rubicon! :thumbup:

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet looking ride! Looks like awesome fun! Wanted a Jeep Wrangler for years...but that thing is way nicer!

:thumbup:

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an 03 but it's not a Rubicon. It is under construction from a run in with some ice and a guard rail. :( I've got 4" suspension lift with a locker in the rear. I can't wait to get it going again, the wife just picked up a new tub for it.

I love Jeeps :thumbup: yours looks really nice. I've thought about doing some of the mods you have like the snorkel kit and a winch.