Got a quickie in after work...

hardway

Reaction score
Visit site
Rode out to the coast after work, I really wanted to see the ocean. I've been working like a dog lately and I haven't been out in while.
The fog was coming in so thick it was hard to see the water at all, but from the shore break it looked pretty calm.

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

I saw a fishing buddy's truck at Fort Ross and stopped to see if I could find him. His kayak was off the truck and I didn't see him in the cove, so he must have gone out for a paddle. Damn I miss getting in the water!

This is an old Russian fort from the beginning of the 1800's. They used to control the coastal territory from Marin to Alaska, and this was a main trade post and place to gather supplies and grow food to support their Alaskan colonies.

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Took Fort Ross Rd back home. Great single lane back road, lots of turns! I only took a few pics at the beginning, rest of the ride was spent having fun!

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:

hardway

Reaction score
Visit site
Weather looks to be nice again today, get out there and ride!
I'll be home cleaning abalone to make fried ab balls for superbowl. It's an all day job with the amount I have to make, so no riding for me today :(

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pics. Some years back we had our dual sports over there and rode Kings Grade(I think that's the name) There are some nice back roads over there. Close to 70 over here, way to nice for Jan. at this rate we will dry up this summer due to lack of water.

hardway

Reaction score
Visit site
the photos look great, I can't wait till I get my bike next saturday :D
riding along the country just for fun :)

You're going to love it!

Red Wazp: no kidding, it's been incredibly dry this winter, way too much nice weather.
Maybe you mean Meyer's Grade? Not sure about King's Grade.

Last edited:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome photos :thumbup:

This weather has been so nice but I have been unable to ride b/c I'm too busy with other things :( I have to get out there soon or I'm going to freak out!