Good morning!

W

wrightme43

And a good morning to you as well.

I hope you all have a great day. Now I have to get ready for work.

:thumbup:

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
NA! Just feel like it's going to be a good day!

Sure it's a good day for you.... you live in Florida... This is what I wake up to every morning until March....

P.S. I am actually flying down to Florida later this month to tour the Space centre (on my bucket list) and watch with envy people riding their bikes...

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
gonna be 75-80 here in Dallas and perfect day for nice long ride on some twisty backroads!!!!! Anyone in the Dallas area is welcome to join, starting at about 11:00 from the Wendy's on 544 in Wylie.

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure it's a good day for you.... you live in Florida... This is what I wake up to every morning until March....

P.S. I am actually flying down to Florida later this month to tour the Space centre (on my bucket list) and watch with envy people riding their bikes...

Yea I know! I'm going for a nice ride in an hour or so, definatley one of the benefits of living in Florida.

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Going to have a great day...at the bike show again in Toronto. Only now I have no money to spend. I bought a blue helmet and gloves BEFORE I bought my Busa. Now I have to go back to the venders and get them to trade me my blue stuff for red. *sigh* shopping and bikes, the best of both worlds.

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
Going to have a great day...at the bike show again in Toronto. Only now I have no money to spend. I bought a blue helmet and gloves BEFORE I bought my Busa. Now I have to go back to the venders and get them to trade me my blue stuff for red. *sigh* shopping and bikes, the best of both worlds.

Sounds like a good day, and congrats on the Busa it's a nice bike to ride (as long as it's not streched with a car size tire on the back).

Last edited:

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Now that sounds lke a great day - if you can't ride 'em at least be surrounded by 'em! Steph - gotta post picts of the new wheels. :Flash:

Morning all!

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good morning....snowing again this morning....damn global cooling..used to snow like once a year here...now every couple of days for weeks now....SUCKS!!!!!! :thumbdown:

But its still a good morn....gonna go make a snowman with my neice Briana..shes a cutie
july16.jpg

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I bailed on riding today and opted to get back to work on building my car I can't wait till i'm done!:Flash: Hope everyone had a good day.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was a beautiful morning here, but I can see the beauty of solidified dihydrogen oxide:
DSC00063_2.jpg

We got 4" more powder last night on top of three weeks worth of heavy snow, was absolutely beautiful. Even the ski areas are having avalanche trouble, so I opted for a few hours of snowshoeing this morning in north Ogden Valley. :thumbup:

EDIT: Oh and Lazamus, your niece is a cutie!

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
Good morning....snowing again this morning....damn global cooling..used to snow like once a year here...now every couple of days for weeks now....SUCKS!!!!!! :thumbdown:

But its still a good morn....gonna go make a snowman with my neice Briana..shes a cutie
[/IMG]

My neice got to play with the white stuff today too, only the white stuff was plaster she broke her leg and had to get a cast.

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

Good God man, thats just wrong. Horrible and terrible wrong.