going for a ride socal!

Moises

Reaction score
Visit site
Have an unexpected day off tomorrow "hardly get any lol" and going to use it to its full potential. Not sure where I'm going yet as I am going to plan it out by the end of today. I live in San Diego and have the itch of making my way up to LA. Any reccomedations on roads to take? also if anyone if free hit me me up so we can meet up!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a left hand injury that I want to heal asap so I won't be able to ride for a few days. We have some awesome roads to ride right here. Are you familiar with the areas east of SD?

Moises

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm so late for a reply to this post lol. I'm not too familiar with the roads here. I ended working half the day so couldn't go far but I did go up and around Julian :). Let me know when your all healed up so we can go on a ride :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What roads did you take to Julian?

The next time we're in the area I'd like to take everyone to the Inkopak lookout tower. Nearby is a UFO repair station. :)
KWilliams_Aliens-1_t670.jpg

Moises

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha that's awesome. Let's see.. I took Lyons valley rd To the 8 and then the 79 to julian. Then got the 78 to Ramona witch was a nice ride btw. And that's about it