Go Seattle Seahawks!

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
if saints could have stopped that run they had a chance but great run!

Anyone can use the word "if". The Saints could've won had they stopped that run, but they didn't. The Seahawk's came into the game with nothing to lose.

In 2005, Seattle could've won the Super Bowl, had the ref's made some calls correctly, but they didn't!!

someday

Reaction score
Visit site
steelers are stuck with the ravens it should be a good game ....i aint gonna say anything really cause it could be a really close game or a blow out

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
If Ben is healthy, the steelers could pull it off, but then again the ravens have one of the best defenses. The next four games next weekend will be good games though!

I'm glad the seahawks are playing the bears, and not the falcons just yet. I hope the packers beat the falcons.

someday

Reaction score
Visit site
steelers have lost once and one once against baltimore this year.....but patriots got jets and it would be awesome to see a upset!!

someday

Reaction score
Visit site
ya i cant wait to see how its all gonna pan out talking about all the possibilities is all thats keeping me from going insane

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kick off in 35 minutes!!!! :BLAA: find your FOX channel Seahawks and The Bears.....winner plays for the NFC championship against The Packers!! :rockon: :D [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJnSzZ3uyR0"]YouTube - EXCLUSIVE Super Bowl Commercials 2011 PREDICTION! (ads song with Jonathan Coulton and Paul & Storm)[/ame]

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seattle didn't show up till the 4th quarter, if they had played like they did in the 4th we could have won!!! Seattle needs a quarterback!!!!!!!

I don't think the QB did all that bad. What he needs is a better offensive line to protect him, give him more time in the pocket and the confidence that he's not going to get smashed on each play. ;)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think the QB did all that bad. What he needs is a better offensive line to protect him, give him more time in the pocket and the confidence that he's not going to get smashed on each play. ;)

To Matt's credit when he is 'on' he is as good as any :thumbup: The Seahawk's just couldnt come back from the HUGE came they had lastweek...

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Matt hasn't been the leader that he was a few years ago, he can still do the job, but we need a younger, better as a back up. Seattle does need a good offensive line too! Seattle still had a great 2nd half!!