Givi V35's, Two Brothers Exhaust - Mounting rack help

Jayson

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I scored some lightly used V35's on Craigslist. Now I need to choose a mounting rack kit.

I prefer the SW Motech rack as it is a cleaner look and I like the fact that it is removable.
I have 2 issues. 1 I have a Two Bros Exhaust installed. 2 I cut off my rear fender when I installed the exhaust and I made my own plate bracket with the stock license plate lamp.

What I need is pics of each set up (Givi vs. Motech) during install so I can see where the rear brackets run. I also need ideas as to which kit will give me the best starting point. I'm assuming that I will need to fab my own rear brackets or modify the ones in the kit.

I have decent fab skills and access to welders, grinders and bending equipment.

Sorry if this has been covered already but the Givi and Motech websites are no help. I thought I had seen bikes here with aftermarket exhaust and V35's. I searched here and Google, but no real help.

Thanks
Jayson

really?? 2 days and no one has any pics or help??

The bags arrived today.. need to make this choice soon.

I was gonna post up some pics of my previous setup, but last server crash killed all of my older attached images :( .. I only had top Givi rack and Leo Vince carbon exhaust, so not exactly what you're looking for. I do believe that side racks use same clamp around the pipes as base. If that IS in fact the case, you may have to do a bit of custom work to give the bottom of the clamp something to hold on to.
Hope someone else chimes in with setup more specific to yours.

Back