Givi V35 saddlebags

sabre

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all. I just ordered the V35s and the Givi rack with the topcase mount, for future use for my '07 FZ6 S2. Shop said it will be here in about two weeks. I prefer to give biz to local guy rather than buy online.
Anyone have any advice on mounting this. Any problems to watch out for or tricks to make it easier?
Also was wondering, for those of you who have mounted these bags, how much wider does it make the bike? Is lane splitting (filtering) still possible?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have any advice on mounting this. Any problems to watch out for or tricks to make it easier?

go slow.. i have the sw-motech racks (i know, not the same).. but in my experience putting my racks on the bike.. go slow and follow directions.. much easier than dealing with a "woops"... good luck and post up some pics of the finished product :thumbup:

Knabel

Reaction score
Visit site
Please post pics. I am seriously considering something like this, and would like to see what they look like / know more about your thoughts.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
If the V35 bags don't unlatch from the bike easily, they could benefit from a nailfile and some white grease on the latch internals.

I wrote about it here.

Fred

achtung6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all. I just ordered the V35s and the Givi rack with the topcase mount, for future use for my '07 FZ6 S2. Shop said it will be here in about two weeks. I prefer to give biz to local guy rather than buy online.
Also was wondering, for those of you who have mounted these bags, how much wider does it make the bike? Is lane splitting (filtering) still possible?

This thread contains some pictures/tips of my Givi top rack install.

Sportbikes.net - View Single Post - '08 Raven FZ6 coming soon...to me!