Givi V35 and PLX360 mounting kit

ckrockets

Reaction score
Visit site
I can get a set of NEW Givi V35 bags and a PLX360 mounting kit off of ebay for $663 delivered.

Does anyone know a distributor who would be willing to beat that price?

Thanks...

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't know if that can be beat, but I highly recommend HelmetHead Cycle™ and I bet he'll match the price. Mention that you got referred by one of his customers.. just be nice about it and say something like "I'm looking for (whatever) and I found it on eBay for (price).. would rather give you business.. would it be possible for you to match that price? " :thumbup:

He's the one I got racks from for 2 bikes.. as well as some other goodies.

ckrockets

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't know if that can be beat, but I highly recommend HelmetHead Cycle™ and I bet he'll match the price. Mention that you got referred by one of his customers.. just be nice about it and say something like "I'm looking for (whatever) and I found it on eBay for (price).. would rather give you business.. would it be possible for you to match that price? " :thumbup:

He's the one I got racks from for 2 bikes.. as well as some other goodies.

Thanks for the info...he'll have to do better then match that price for me to give him my business...

I'll go with who ever posts the best price...if they are offering the same price I go with the guy who posted first...

I owned a motorcycle shop for years if a guy walked in looking to spend money that day id sell him any high dollar item ($500+) for 10% over cost...the days of making 30% are over...10-15% profit without spending a dime of your own money is honest...these SOB's trying to make 30+% on an item when they are just going to take your money and pay for it can go pack sand...

if you invest the money and have it sitting on the shelf then yes 30% is fair....BUT no one does that....

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't mind paying a bit extra for good service, which is why I recommended HHC. If service is not applicable, of course I'd rather find the best price :thumbup: