Givi side cases racks

Rookiee

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys!

I own 2007 fz6 which supposed to be S2 version but I'm not sure! I still have old digital RPM gauges. I already have monorack and I should have PL351 side holders. But they don't fit! They are 2short. Now I did some research and found out that for S2 version there are PL360 holders. Does anybody knows if they are bigger? PL351 are about 5 cm short!

jasiexbam

Reaction score
Visit site
I've read a lot about side cases for FZ6 S2 and it seems to me that PL360 side holders are the only ones that fit. Also, I am sure side holders for older FZ6 are diffrent size from those for S2, but I cant remember which were longer/shorter.
I'm also going to buy such side cases myself :)

jeadra

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an 07, with the PLX360 side case racks, and they fit fine.
I happened to find a set of V35 cases on ebay for a steal for $100....And the PLX360 racks only fit those cases.
From what I can tell it looks like the PL351 racks are for the '04-'06 models, so there's gotta be a difference.

MakersTeleMark

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a set of racks off of a forum member here about a month ago. Even though the printed instructions he included indicated it was for the gen 1 fz6, they did not fit. Not even close. I ended up cutting them and welding them to get them to work. So make sure you get the one that fits your application.