Gilles clipons & half naked fairing cheap!!!

mbodell

Reaction score
Visit site
I would love to get rid of these clipons. These are the best clipons for a naked FZ6. You will not get any hand fatigue with these since you can get them adjusted perfectly with the three way adjustment. Before these I was using the blackbird bars. These bars blow away the blackbird clipons both in comfort, clearance, and adjustability. They are 43mm with the 70m riser.

One clamp should probably be replaced. The previous owner drilled one of two bolts on the clamp for a nut and bolt since the thread was stripped. He was tracking them in this condition so they should hold fine but I am just advising not to. Oppracing sells them for around $75.

I paid over $350 for the bars with the intent to buy a new clamp. Since my bike is sold I never did. They sell new for about $500.

For $250 shipped (con. us only) I will include a tuono racing track front fairing. (normally sells for $125 plus the glass) You will need to make a mount for the faring. I am selling them cheap due to lack of funds. Thanks.

View attachment 16195

View attachment 16193

View attachment 16194

Back