GF finality got to take her ER-6N out

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We finally finished upgrading her suspension and got her bike out for her first ride on it, she upgraded from a Buell Blast. The HyperPro front and rear springs (30mm lower) are really nice. I can not get over what a difference in handling they made. Check out her custom boots lol, she is only 4' 10" so we had to lower the bike and raise her boots. We got a engine crash guard just to be safe since she is coming from the buell. She did great on it though, it looks like she adjusted to it well.

er6n9_zps03201d73.jpg

er6n74_zpsd460a052.jpg

er6n73_zpscae87ea1.jpg

er6n3_zpsd2200649.jpg

er6n1_zps1a711cd9.jpg

er6n6_zps6547eedf.jpg

er6n2_zpsaadc86c4.jpg

The bike is a lot of fun, I like it a lot. It handles in the curves better than the FZ6 with the hyperpro springs and the gel seat I made for her (Saddlemen gel pad) is really comfortable.

Last edited:

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I was very close to actually buying the ER-6N.

Had it not been for the fact that, the guy selling the ER6N was like 50 miles away and I had to wait for his title to come from the DMV ( he paid it off so the lien was being taken off), I wouldn't get the Fizzer.

The same day I was going to go pick up the ER6N, and ad on craigslist popped out about my fizzer. The seller was like 10 miles away from me and the bike had more mods that i liked.

Either way, very nice bike.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You would think that operating the foot controls, shifter and brake would be awkward with those boots. How does she like them?

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i was worried about it but after raising the shifter it is fine. Once she gets more comfortable with a taller bike we have a 2nd set of boots that have about a 1.75" lower sole lol.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I met this lady that had almost the same deal with her boots. They were modified Alpinestars and there was a notched out area at the bottom for better shifting capability. She was around 60 yrs old and had a GSXR 750. She road it well!

Nice ER6n! Looks really great! Hope you both enjoy many many miles together! :)

Photos are great!

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
That's the bike mine was based off of. If it handles anything like mine she'll have a blast in the twisties!

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
awesome looking bike and I was also looking at them before I got the fz6. I hope those boots are comfortable cuz they don't look it one bit.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm curious, how is upshift technic working with those thick soles?

Also, compared to our Fizzer, the chain tension looks like that of banjo string! :BLAA:

I hope all is well and She's Having FUN!!!!