getto exhaust

goose2580

Newbee
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
due to modding mishap with stock exhaust made this temp getto pipe. Love how loud it is 98db according to PIR latenight drags. still going to be my daily rider. cagers know I'm there now :scared:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXA1JfMvIHk"]fz6 getto exhaust.3gp [/ame]

due to modding mishap with stock exhaust made this temp getto pipe. Love how loud it is 98db according to PIR latenight drags. still going to be my daily rider. cagers know I'm there now :scared:
fz6 getto exhaust.3gp

Now that's loud! If we tried that in Oz, i reckon we would last about 30 seconds after we went past the first Patrl Car that saw us!

:eek:

Had a state police bike behind me on the freeway earlyer and he gave me a thumbs up when he passed. But all it takes is one thats in a foul mood and its another ticket for me

I'll ask what other people are thinking... how'd ya do it and can ya post a DIY? :D

In the other video you posted on youtube where you are racing someone, what is the other bike and who was the one that completely smashed? Im with the other guy, how did you do it? Sounds downright sexy and prolly hella cheaper than titanium TB.

In the other video you posted on youtube where you are racing someone, what is the other bike and who was the one that completely smashed? Im with the other guy, how did you do it? Sounds downright sexy and prolly hella cheaper than titanium TB.

the other bike was a cbr 600 rr, i killed him all the way in the quarter. i did this because i lust wanted to see what it was like to run strait pipe. and im in love.. ill post a pic later but i got rid of the stupid dual tip and just pulled off the stock muffler and extended the pipe a bit. no heat issues and according to the track i'm only 98 db at 50ft full throttle. more to come ..

Gooooooood lord. That is loud as hell.

And kind of awesome. I don't think I'd want you to live near me, especially if you leave for work early in the morning, but damnation that's a great track day sound.

Well I do ride my bike to work every day,but I work kind of a swing shift. I don't start it up till 1pm and when i get home around 2am I I've learned a neat trick. I get up to about 40 on the main street turn the corner shut it off pop into neutral and coast the couple of blocks home.

The best added benefit is when I'm in traffic everyone knows I'm there. haven't had nearly any one try to merge on top of me sense i did this.

Back