Genuine Yamaha Bits?

Bonner

Reaction score
Visit site
Evening lads.

I'm looking for a website that'll supply genuine Yamaha bits for an 04 FZ6. Specifically a fairing mount for the radiator (The old one was broken by a drop from the previous owner. I need to drill it out at some point) and some of those plastic screws for the windscreen, as I have none on the RHS of the windscreen (Again, previous owner. No idea why.)

I've had a look around at a few sites, but no-one has bits for the fairing mounts and such. I think the full fairing was an option, and an uncommon one at that.

I'm in Derbyshire in case there's a decent dealer around here.

Cheers guys.

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
Evening lads.

I'm looking for a website that'll supply genuine Yamaha bits for an 04 FZ6. Specifically a fairing mount for the radiator (The old one was broken by a drop from the previous owner. I need to drill it out at some point) and some of those plastic screws for the windscreen, as I have none on the RHS of the windscreen (Again, previous owner. No idea why.)

I've had a look around at a few sites, but no-one has bits for the fairing mounts and such. I think the full fairing was an option, and an uncommon one at that.

I'm in Derbyshire in case there's a decent dealer around here.

Cheers guys.
accessorimotostore.com is good for oem and oem style parts based in italy and reasonably cheap compared to superstores for motorbikes
another good option is cmcbikes.com
but there are some good sellers on ebay too,
just beware of the china based ones as ive heard bad stories about some of these sellers

Bonner

Reaction score
Visit site
accessorimotostore.com is good for oem and oem style parts based in italy and reasonably cheap compared to superstores for motorbikes
another good option is cmcbikes.com
but there are some good sellers on ebay too,
just beware of the china based ones as ive heard bad stories about some of these sellers

I didn't find the fairing mount, but I did find some windscreen bolts and even a touring screen that I've been looking everywhere for. Cheers man!

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
does the screen use rubber well nuts?

otherwise just phone a local yamaha dealer and ask them to get the part in