Gas smell after drilled baffel.

cookies

Reaction score
Visit site
so i drilled a nice size little hole in the baffel, i didn't want loud, but i wanted enough to i could hear it , and now i can, just a little, doesn't sound bad , and it doesn't sound like im about to murder people with killer bee's, but i "think" i smell gas when i first start it up, will simply drilling the baffels and doing no other mods, cause me to have to add more gas to the mixture? or is this even a problem? can it cause problems with backpressure? and thanks :)):Flash::Flash::Flash::Flash::Flash::Flash::Flash::Flash::Flash:

KBrink

Reaction score
Visit site
I did the same mod awhile back and noticed no gas smell after. I'm not 100%, but i don't think it should have caused any difference in your fuel/air mix or any drop in back pressure. You could always disconnect your batt to reset your fuel mix. :thumbup:

Good Luck!!

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
The FI runs a richer mixture when you first start the bike. Does the same thing as a choke would have. The extra fuel to get the bike to run when it's cold is what you are smelling. Normal, if it goes away after the engine has warmed up.