Garage Clean out - Sold the FZ6

Jayson

Reaction score
Visit site
So last month I sold my 2008 FZ6 to my nephew as he is learning to ride. I bought my self a 2015 Ninja 1000. Amazing bike!!! However, I now have several parts left over from modifying my FZ6.

Stock exhaust, like new condition, removed at 5000kms when I switched to Two Brothers cans. (Sorry Two Bros stayed on the bike when I sold it)
$125 shipped anywhere in continental USA or Canada

Shaved down stock seat, removed at 5000kms. Previous owner was 5'1" and she couldn't touch. I'm not sure what was done to the seat, feels like the foam was trimmed and something softer put in it's place. Was comfy for me, but too low.
Seat Sold!

Pazzo levers, installed last August, used for 2 months and then removed before I sold the bike. Like new!!
$150 shipped ....

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm, I'm not seeing the button to send you a PM. :confused:
Jayson, I'd like to buy the seat; send a PM to me if you can, if not I'll post my phone number and we can go from there.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank You! :thumbup:

Weird situation here. I've kept my FZ for the two years now that I've had my beemer, Fizzer IS more fun to ride but I gotta admit, it's parked most of the time (I have a 37" inseam) and I should find an owner who can appreciate Her more. Three years ago I bought a Tall "Saddleman" seat, but stupidly chose to have "Botch" embroidered on it. Not the smartest thing to do on a bike that you now want to sell. :shakehead:
So, when She goes up for sale, the prospective buyer can have their choice of a custom seat that says "Botch", or a mostly-standard seat. Wish me luck.