FZ8 coming in Summer 2010

razteo

Special Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sure is going to be a great bike for somebody who haven't had a FZ6.
But I wonder how many of us will upgrade to an FZ8..
My guess is almost all of us who will want o upgrade on the same line (how many? I wonder again), will simply go to FZ1, a more logical move, don't you think?

rickawd

Reaction score
Visit site
i have to sorta agree. i'm still waiting for the full specs, but feel like the fz8 is focused towards a different type of rider (than what the fz6 serves now) and clearly the fz6r is. so what does that leave us with? the fz1 or another manufacturer i suppose

jbwaterman84

Born to ride
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it'll be cool to see the new FZ but I don't think I'd get rid of my 6 for one. I would like to add a 2010 R6 to my garage though... :D

mcteague

Reaction score
Visit site
For me, I hope it has more lure than the street triple. I wont be in an fz6 forever.

The Street Triple R is one of the few bikes I would consider moving to. Unfortunately, once I add a flyscreen\windscreen and better seat (I understand the stock one is really bad) it would cost about twice what I paid for my FZ6. While I'm sure it's a step up I doubt it is anywhere near twice the bike.

The other bike I like is the KTM SMT990 and that costs a lot more! It's a tough market in the US if you hate cruisers and think supersports impractical on the road.

Tim