fz6n to fz6s

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys. I currently got a fz6n and am considering trying to source the parts to convert the bike to the faired model by buying all the parts.

I know many people on here have converted from fz6s to fz6n but i wqnt the extra protection for the winter.

So my question is. Has any one done this? Is anyone who has converted to naked willing to sell the faired parts they taken off?

I have a black fz6 s1 so would prefer the parts off a silver / black fz6s

Thanks

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I have to know why you are going back to S? I'm thinkg of going naked, but I'm not sure about the wind. What's the down side of naked for you?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to know why you are going back to S? I'm thinkg of going naked, but I'm not sure about the wind. What's the down side of naked for you?
I think its probably the wind blast and cold winter riding that are steering his decision to convert the bike.
Neil

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
Have no brought any parts yet as cant decide between trying to buy a job lot or getting the parts speratly, i love the riding feel of the naked, but with it being my only commute and with the very cold weather rolling in it was a consideration not a must have, i have done winters in the past on naked bikes with no problem. and my other half loves the full fairing :spank:

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
No problem, after looking at the cost of parts indiviually it will cost the earth to convert to S. I have had both faired and now my naked Fz6, both gen 1. anf i perfer the feeling of the naked more, and with a little fly screen, i got the genuine yamaha one. If you took in the think still goes just as quick. (i found my naked to be faster than my faired)

Without the screen it is impossible to get more than 135mph without feeling like you done 10 rounds with tyson. But with screen its amazing