Fz6 vs Hayabusa

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
You just need more power

If you want the FZ6 to go faster, you just need more power. Look into a forced induction system or maybe just a simple nitrous oxide injection system (especially since you only need the extra power when you're going for a higher top speed.)

You can also remove your mirrors and do some other simple aero tweaks if you're searching for a few mph here and there.

Or you could just ride your Busa....

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know what that cool-looking Japanese lettering on the front of the 'Busa says? That's the only thing I like about the look of it. What does that name mean, too?

Yamaha566

Reaction score
Visit site
... and if he's doing this on the street, don't forget to sign your organ donor card... I might need a kidney or lung one day.:spank:

There is a race way right behind my house, the stretch isn't long enough to top the bike out but I can start behind the wall with the doors open. The owner is my next door neighbor, also 210 on a Busa is a lot smoother then you think. The bike after all is built for speed, also the Hayabusa I have isn't stock. I do have the stabilizer installed, but yeah I don't think id ever go that fast again.

That being said, I bet the Busa has acceleration in spades. On that it might be more like 0-100 and then let off the throttle.

Either way, be safe.

If it gives you any idea, the bike was still pushing up at 180.

Anyone around Ephrata area that goes to the first Sunday of the month bike meet? Ill have the Hayabusa up at the track, unless someone from here will be up there on the Fz. Last month was the first meet, that was a huge turn out ( it rained). With the nice weather expected for tomorrow I can only imagen the turn out.

Last edited: