Fz6 soft luggage + givi rack + other + FZS600 bagster tank cover

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys due to breaking my FZ6 S1 2005 i am selling some parts i wont be using and haven't used in some time.
All parts are priced excluding postage as i will arrange this per item and delivery location

Willing to post anywhere worldwide as long as buyer is happy to cover the cost

Givi rack PL351 for the fz6 s1, after trying to fit this to my s2 they are different. This rack has all bolts for the foot pegs and to mount to the 351 kit but i don't have the 351 kit included as this is still in the sub frame of my broken bike - £50

Fz6 s1 de-cat pipe - £40

Oxford lifetime luggage magnetic tank bag. shoulder strap, rain cover, expandable via zip, also unzips into back back and has a clear top for map - £30

Oxford lifetime luggage side panniers. both bags velcro to each other over the passenger seat. these are large bags. rain cover, shoulder straps + bungees. One has slight wear mark as per picture but no hole, also both have a tiny padlock on the zip which i lost key to. - £40

Bagster tank bag, deigned to mount to bagster tank covers. good size has waterproof cover included no damage or wear - £30

FZ6 s1 and s2 tinted led break light. i brought this 2nd hand with no oem connector for bike so i hard wired this light to my bike. selling in same way. easy project for someone. no pics as of yet but you all know what they look like - £10

FZS600 not FZ6 bagster tank cover in silver / white colour, i was mis sold this on ebay for fz6 but it is actually for fzs600. all clips in perfect working order. has some slight marks as per previous owner nothing a wash wouldnt fix. goes great with the above bagster bag - £20

See pics below, any questions feel free to pm me. i will get back asap. im based in birmingham UK so can also do cash on collection for anyone local.

FZS600 not

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot to mention i also have some Icon patrol mens over pants in black, these are brand new with all the tags still on. i brought them off ebay and they are wrong size. They are sized as a M UK 34

Check out Icon web site for sizing guide as they are designed as overpants, they have all the armour, fully water proof and not a mark on them

I paid £120

Looking for £80

Cheers

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey RAM2005, i would do the tank cover for $30 + shipping. It is for the FZS600 not the FZ6. Its for the model before the 2004 FZ6

If you interested drop me a PM with your address and i get you a quote on postage