FZ6 S2 indicators help!

mattyb1500

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello. I have just bout the givi pannier rack for my fazer and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to remove the rear indicator stalks. Can someone please shed some light on this for me?
Thanks in advance :)

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There is a nut on the back side under the rubber if I remember correctly. It's pretty easy just unscrew the nut, unplug the wires and you should be good to go. The whole assembly should come out. Good luck.

mattyb1500

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I got the bolt of the only problem is, I cant unplug the wires because fixed in, in such a way I cant detach them.
Thanks

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Follow them back under the bike maybe a disconnect there,? I had after market when I bought it but the front had a disconnect, practice the front then try the back

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I got the bolt of the only problem is, I cant unplug the wires because fixed in, in such a way I cant detach them.
Thanks

I think your talking about the connectors. If I remember the rear have a grey colored plugs. Remove the left plastic pod and you should be able to trace them to that area and unplug them. The fronts should be easy to find the grey plugs. :)