FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

Gregww

Ride Away
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is mine, I've had it for about a month now. First thing that Ilm going to do is get rid of the finder, and add LED's. I just bought it so I will post with the new pics as soon as I get them on. This pic was took @ the yuba river off hwy 49 in northern California.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First Day Ridin'

Just under 23 miles on my first new FZ6 2007. I have installed the frame sliders. I have managed to stall my FZ6 in the middle of the intersection, while turning left:mad:.

I was slowing down from about 49MPH and came to a full stop on the red light. While braking, I did not downshift, as I was little nervous about the speed I was going. Clutch fully engaged, I tried placing the gear to first or N at the red light from 4th or 5th gear, but it would not shift any lower. Is that normal? I was thinking it might of been a safety mechanism, to prevent it from downshifting too drastically from a high gear. I cooly restarted the bike and continued making the full turn. Anyway, I learned the importance of downshifting while braking today.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just under 23 miles on my first new FZ6 2007. I have installed the frame sliders.

Are those Uncaged frame sliders. If so, be careful, make sure the end caps are securely on. On of mine unscrewed itself off from the vibration, and it cost almost $40 to replace them. You can lock them in place by using some threadlocker, made by locktite. You can get them at any hardware store. Enjoy, and be careful. See you in Vegas.

ped

Reaction score
Visit site
just sifting through pics and found this one action shot, i think its cool looking the way the lighting changes the shift red to a dark red, too bad its not more of a side shot. i dont have a camera that looks anywhere near as good.

p.s. u dont need to move the bike, just slightly let the clutch out and it'll drop.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fazer UK spec with slight tank mod

Hi Guys,
Here is Norman, my trusty stead. With and without luggage.
Bagster tank cover £10.00 from e-bay.
Oxford luggage £ 60.00.

Y

yukon_alex

I bought one!

Hey! I am officially an FZ6 owner. Flew to Vancouver and made the purchase Friday. Here's a shot in the showroom.

Flew home today and it is -35C. Might have to wait a little while to go for a ride!

Alex

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,
Here is Norman, my trusty stead. With and without luggage.
Bagster tank cover £10.00 from e-bay.
Oxford luggage £ 60.00.

are you fair dinkom only 10 pound for the tank cover, and whats with the billboard on the back, no way in hell a cop wont know its you

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! I am officially an FZ6 owner. Flew to Vancouver and made the purchase Friday. Here's a shot in the showroom.

Flew home today and it is -35C. Might have to wait a little while to go for a ride!

Alex

You're gonna love it !!!!!

Nice pics Neil .... you got any where it's clean?! lol :)

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Alex

Welcome to the clan.:rockon:

elwood206

Reaction score
Visit site
100_3706.jpg

100_3707.jpg

coming along slowly, BTW you CAN take the fuel pump out without complete disassembly inside the tank.