FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Long story short... I was taking some pictures today and this wild turkey appeared from the woods. It gave the Fazer a good inspection and liked what it saw. Then it proceeded to protect it from me. Since it liked the Fazer so much I will give it A Thanksgiving Pardon. *grin*

That's a hoot! :D

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my baby 2007 Blue FZ6. Current Mods: CalSci windshield, frame sliders, Givi topcase,toprack with brakelights, Fiamm freeway blasters (hi tone). Future Mods: Dual headlight and maybe exhaust (two bros)

fazer513

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FIZ has been with me for 2 years now and I have been having a great time.
Mods so far:
Tank pad and frame sliders were fitted on day 1.
Quickly follwed by the ventura rack/bag combo and univista cruise. First birthday earned a Yamaha tall screen and top box (inter-changes with ventura rack).
On the wish list: speedo healer and a better seat - Corbin maybe - haven't found a distributor in Aus yet.
I'm interested in the headlight conversion. Currently running 100w high beam and hate the std low beam.
I enjoy the blue backlit dash and don't have any trouble with it in daylight even using a dark tint visor.

Tyres are stilll the std Dunlop 252's and are wearing well at 5000km

Last edited:

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine is set up for commuting and taking my kids. The latter is why I have the back rest, and the Corbin butt rock does make all the difference. I can ride longer w/o butfatigue. The 6" plus screen and lowers keep me out of the wind better and I don't feel like I am going as fast. I thought it was too quiet so performed a baffelectomy on the muffler fo better sound.

Last edited:

nakedorange

Reaction score
Visit site
my lover...

:Flash:

DSCF0291Custom3.jpg

elwood206

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine is set up for commuting and taking my kids. The latter is why I have the back rest, and the Corbin butt rock does make all the difference. I can ride longer w/o butfatigue. The 6" plus screen and lowers keep me out of the wind better and I don't feel like I am going as fast. I thought it was too quiet so performed a baffelectomy on the muffler fo better sound.

Nice
Thats a real slick look with the lower fairing

100_1982.jpg

H

HavBlue

Hello,

After almost four years of owning an FZ6 I finally found a site with nothing but FZ6 folks. I've been riding for 44 years and actually started riding a mini bike with a Briggs engine back in the early 60's. That didn't last long as I out grew it pretty quick. I still go both ways in riding dirt and street and we have our own dirt track on the property so if we can't hit the streets we just move to the dirt or mud as the case may be. My FZ6 is an 04 SSC and I love it but I have an 04 rubber mount 1200R Sporty and an 05 Yamaha Roadstar as well. I do love bikes..... I've posted a couple of pictures and look forward to getting involved....

Thanks...

H

HavBlue

Here are a couple other babies I have. Ya just can't have enough toys right???