FZ6 Rearset Set Back Plates For Sale

I am also interested. I would also be interested in raw metal without any coating if less cost? but assuming this would be more trouble if everyelse wanted them coated lol. Eaither way i still interested as i seen they can be used with GP shift which i am interested in

I'm in for a silver set (to match my '05), shipped to Australia.

Cheers,
Rick

P.S. Does anyone have any info on mods to make the shifter work as produced (not GP style)

I'm in for a silver set (to match my '05), shipped to Australia.

Cheers,
Rick

P.S. Does anyone have any info on mods to make the shifter work as produced (not GP style)

See the links at the beginning of this thread. GP shift is not required by this mod. I have standard shift installed on mine.

We're getting closer.

I'll be doing this run "at-cost". No profit for me as opposed to previous runs. However, I'll also be requiring PayPal payment prior to me doing the entire group buy. I'll need 100% of buyers paid before I talk to the Fabrication Shop. I'll PM PayPal info when we get closer. I ship 3-5 day Priority USPS and 5-7 day International Priority USPS, plates wrapped individually in paper to prevent scratches and then in a bubble wrap padded envelope. It's roughly $5USD more to ship internationally and buyers usually receive their plates in good time. Final cost is still variable at this time since we don't have a final order size. Expect that cost to be about $80USD shipped, $85USD Internationally. But the more who order, the lower that cost goes.

When the current tally gets to 15 interested & color spec'd, I'll send PayPal info. When we get 15 paid, I get the order in to the Fab Shop.

Current Tally:
7 interested & color spec'd
5 previously interested

1. KingY - silver - unpaid
  2. Xavias - black - unpaid
  3. motojoe122 - black - unpaid
  4. ckrockets - black - unpaid
  5. mave2911 - silver - unpaid
  6. Mark3d 4 D34th - black - unpaid
  7. Gelvatron - black - unpaid

Previously interested:
  1. NorCal FZ6 - ??? - unpaid
  2. Nelly - ??? - unpaid
  3. khammy - ??? - unpaid
  4. mayassa - ??? - unpaid
  5. joshiepoogoose - ??? - unpaid

Actually, I think I'm going to have to drop out of this one... It appears as though my "grace period" is over for my student loans so I need to re-do my budget and finances. Get used to the new budget for a couple months before I start purchasing fun things again.. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Black Please

We're getting closer.

I'll be doing this run "at-cost". No profit for me as opposed to previous runs. However, I'll also be requiring PayPal payment prior to me doing the entire group buy. I'll need 100% of buyers paid before I talk to the Fabrication Shop. I'll PM PayPal info when we get closer. I ship 3-5 day Priority USPS and 5-7 day International Priority USPS, plates wrapped individually in paper to prevent scratches and then in a bubble wrap padded envelope. It's roughly $5USD more to ship internationally and buyers usually receive their plates in good time. Final cost is still variable at this time since we don't have a final order size. Expect that cost to be about $80USD shipped, $85USD Internationally. But the more who order, the lower that cost goes.

When the current tally gets to 15 interested & color spec'd, I'll send PayPal info. When we get 15 paid, I get the order in to the Fab Shop.

Current Tally:
7 interested & color spec'd
5 previously interested

1. KingY - silver - unpaid
  2. Xavias - black - unpaid
  3. motojoe122 - black - unpaid
  4. ckrockets - black - unpaid
  5. mave2911 - silver - unpaid
  6. Mark3d 4 D34th - black - unpaid
  7. Gelvatron - black - unpaid

Previously interested:
  1. NorCal FZ6 - ??? - unpaid