FZ6 meets Rocky Horror!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, as some of you know, i am a DJ, and i work at Australia's biggest retro show...Last night we had a "Rocky Horror Picture Show" theme night!!!!

I dressed up as Eddie (Meatloaf) in the movie....and thought it would be pretty cool to bring "Frank-N-Furter" out on stage on the back of my bike!!!

Yep, i rode my bike onto the stage in front of 2000+ people!, with a Man dressed as a transvestite as my pillion!!!! :eek:

Was awesome...a complete hoot! Stopped in the middle of the stage, and revved the bike to about 12000rpm...TB's never sounded better!

Someone took a pic, and sent it to me...thought i would share...apparently there is video of it somewhere as well....will try and get a hold of that, and post it too....

Here's the Photo!

View attachment 13074

Yes that's me on the bike, yes that's Franky in the background...and yes, i do look like a complete tool! Pays for all the mods though!

:spank:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
JEEBUS ! wish I had seen that,you gotta find that vid mate .

Just wait till Mike see's this,his comments will be priceless !

Lol! and you dont think Matty (Siverback) will have anything to say! Oh Gosh! It's all about having a laugh!

:spank:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's Freakin Hillarious!!!! LOL........I'm not goin to rip on ya!! in the same situation i would have done it too!!!! ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What where you thinking ,lol

It's all good Mick...i obviously am not too stressed about what others think!!! Do you like my "Tatts", and the huge "cut" on my face???

not to mention the Fluffy collared vest, and "Village People" biker hat! oh and who could forget the one fingerless glove!!! Just getting in before others do, on the pay-outs!

:Flip:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looked like you been bitch slapped by the bay city rollers !

The tatts look quite believable in that pic to,well done.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looked like you been bitch slapped by the bay city rollers !

The tatts look quite believable in that pic to,well done.

Oh my, the Bay City Rollers.....tartan pant wearing slappers! :eek:

As for the Tatts, $2 at Go-Lo, cant go wrong, and yes, they look realk to you get up real close! Makes me feel super tough!!! :ban:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First of all a Pink FZ6 and then riding the "the sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania" :eek:

:justkidding: That musical rocks :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think we should make this a forum caption contest. How about it, new thread with the pic?

I dont care...if you wanna do it, go for it, i am up for it...what is life, if you cant poke fun at yourself!

Would be interesting to see some of the captions!!! :eek:

:rockon: