FZ6 meets Rocky Horror!

I wasn't gona say anything Jamie, you did look rather comfortable though lol.

Nelly

PS is that your new leathers for the "Pink Bike" lol?

Well i have been meaning to tell everyone something for a while now! ;)

:justkidding:

I would have done the same. How many of us get to show off our bike on stage and on top of that rev it up to show off a bit. Great Stuff!!!!! Congrats on the Fame!!

By the way, I went to a company Halloween party dressed as a cheerleader. Pig tails, make-up, bra the works. It is all about a laugh and a good time.:thumbup:

I would have done the same. How many of us get to show off our bike on stage and on top of that rev it up to show off a bit. Great Stuff!!!!! Congrats on the Fame!!

By the way, I went to a company Halloween party dressed as a cheerleader. Pig tails, make-up, bra the works. It is all about a laugh and a good time.:thumbup:

Absolutely....you only live once apparently, and if you can take the pi$$ out of yourself, well, it leaves the knockers with nothing to knock!

:rockon:

Well i have been meaning to tell everyone something for a while now! ;)

:justkidding:
You are one funny f###er mate, I love the way you can take an insult, absorb it and deflect it with an even funnier repartee.

Nelly

Last edited:
You are one funny f###er mate, I love the way you can take an insult, absorb it and deflect it with an even funnier repartee.

Nelly

Cheers, what choice do i have?...if i'm gonna put myself "out there" like i do, i have to expect a bit of "stick" from people...it's all part of the "game".

thats great..i love it :rockon:..who knows bigger things could come of this

a freind of mine used to do Disco Stu 70's nights at the local student union.5 years on and he's a household name..those of you who are familliar with MTV show "Dirty Sanchez" will know Pritch.

....what next a naked-polka-dot-vespa! Looks like gr8 fun!

Well that i could be done....my partner in crime, DJ Jaki J has a purple Vespa! Might be time to get some vinyl sticker dot's and get busy, while he aint looking...thing is, he would probably leave it that way!

was thinking, silver stars on my beast could be interesting! :jawdrop:

Oh crap ! Matty will have a cow...........I,m getting scared now ![/QUOTE]

The only thing to be scared of is if "I" showed up in drag and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have got in with my chainsaw....

Friggen' LMAO mate :rof: , ohh where does one go from here :shakehead:....
First of all , OJ Simpson called and he wants his glove back :D....Thinks he might need it for something :rolleyes:
Second , the Village People called and they need Glenn Hughes' hat back :D
Third , Guy Pearce called and wants his Black Leathers Pants back , something about Priscilla going back on the road :don'tknow:...........
Ohh yeah and one last thing , theres a special place for you to be :D
http://www.mardigras.org.au/

O.J "DOES" have his glove back, he uses it to play Golf coz he considers it LUCKY, The hat isn't a problem, its the "Chaps" I'm worried about and Guy Pierce and Craig McLauchlan "are" absoutely going on the road but its to do "Neighbours the Musical"...

Oh crap ! Matty will have a cow...........I,m getting scared now !

The only thing to be scared of is if "I" showed up in drag and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have got in with my chainsaw....[/QUOTE]

Now, Matty in drag, i would pay to see that! LMFAO! :spank:

Friggen' LMAO mate :rof: , ohh where does one go from here :shakehead:....
First of all , OJ Simpson called and he wants his glove back :D....Thinks he might need it for something :rolleyes:
Second , the Village People called and they need Glenn Hughes' hat back :D
Third , Guy Pearce called and wants his Black Leathers Pants back , something about Priscilla going back on the road :don'tknow:...........
Ohh yeah and one last thing , theres a special place for you to be :D
http://www.mardigras.org.au/

Who needs Mardi Gras, when i have Flashdance every week!

O.J "DOES" have his glove back, he uses it to play Golf coz he considers it LUCKY, The hat isn't a problem, its the "Chaps" I'm worried about and Guy Pierce and Craig McLauchlan "are" absoutely going on the road but its to do "Neighbours the Musical"...

Neighbours the Musical, Now there's a quality piece of theatre...NOT!

Craig Mc lauchlan....very tragic man! :spank:

Will have the video of this incident by next Wednesday night...will have to post it...is extremely funny i am sure!

OMG...The identity of the mystery pillion is out there:eek::rof:...LMAO.

I'd come up with some sort of pay out but can't see much out of the ordinary really to have a go at:Flip::D....lol.

I remember yakking with you about getting your bike up on the stage ages ago. Been waiting to see how you'd do it:thumbup::rockon::cheer:...lol.

Did you have the baffles in your TB.s...that sort of noise could really damage your hearing:rockon::rockon:...PMSL

Good onya mate. Reckon that would've been an awesome boost for the show:rockon:

Cheers
Mike

Good onya mate. Reckon that would've been an awesome boost for the show:rockon:

Cheers
Mike

Yes the crowd went frakin nutty! Had exactly the effect i wanted! Dont see that at every club you go to!!!!

:eek::rockon::spank::cheer::D

Ok folks...it's taken nearly 3 weeks for me to get this video up on Youtube...but here it is....Wolfman's FZ6 on stage....video is slightly scratchy in quality...and includes a little backstage stuff..including me putting on my tattoo's!!!!

Anyway....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrPnXeesPD4&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Flashdance meets Rocky Horror![/ame]

Back