FZ6 meets Rocky Horror!

Thanks for the vid, Well at least he was wearing his leathers :D

That "guy" is one seriously talented individual...used to be a "Principal" dancer with the Australian Ballet...great performer, awesome drag queen too! :eek:

I think you look cute in your red furry waistcoat.

You should have been riding "Pinkie" though.

I would have liked to have seen you trying to get out of the building if you had.

It just proves that FZ6 riders will do anything for money...and rightly so.

Steve

well I can't take offence at least...as I don't know who you are talking about! :confused:

Yeah, I still haven't quite grown up... I'm an in the closet wrestling fan...

Heres the legend...The Phenom... The Undertaker Mark William Calaway (born March 24, 1965)

I think you look cute in your red furry waistcoat.

You should have been riding "Pinkie" though.

I would have liked to have seen you trying to get out of the building if you had.

It just proves that FZ6 riders will do anything for money...and rightly so.

Steve

Mate at Flashdance, Pinky would be held up high as an icon! It's about all things cheesy, daggy, and bright! Maybe i need to come up with a theme night just so i can get pinky up there...before i paint her!

Oh and re the fluffy red jacket...that's just the start, i get to wear all sorts of "cute" stuff...and as long as they keep paying me to wear it...i'm there! i have zero shame!

Yeah, I still haven't quite grown up... I'm an in the closet wrestling fan...

Heres the legend...The Phenom... The Undertaker Mark William Calaway (born March 24, 1965)

LOL! My 10 year old son (massive wrestling fan) just walked in as i was reading your post, and said..."Hey, that's the Undertaker"

Maybe i need to wear the tatts more often, and get myself a headband...

:rockon:

Back