FZ6 in Drive thru? - Surfboard on a bike?

teslas

Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty much the only place I go through drive throughs on my fz6 is through taco bell. I always get lots of gawking by the employees.

One night I went through and the guy at the window (jaw on the ground) said that was the first time he ever seen a bike in a drive through. He then called his buddy over to the window to show him.

S

sportrider

what I want to know is, has anyone gone through a drive thru car wash???

I've been thinking about it, it would be such a time saver, wash the bike, wash your gear, wash yourself all in one pass!!! nice:D

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, i have yet to go through a drive thru on my bike. I also wondered if many riders did it as i've never seen it happen in person...Yet again everyone in the OC has a car for main transportation and a sportbike just to show off :p

damnpoor

Reaction score
Visit site
This would be sweet if you don't plan to turn too much
sportser-right.jpg

And this is just weird
bike_on_rack2.png

J

jsteinb95

what I want to know is, has anyone gone through a drive thru car wash???

I've been thinking about it, it would be such a time saver, wash the bike, wash your gear, wash yourself all in one pass!!! nice:D

LMAO.....only you would think of that. I'm surprised you haven't done it already. ;)

mdr

Reaction score
Visit site
No pics available but one member of our group arrived at the start of a ride on his BMW with his bike mounted something like the HD shown above. The group thought I was crazy back in those days because every now and then I would ride my 1 speed Dawes the 25 miles from my house to the start of the group's 50 mile ride (and back of course). :mikebike:

hoser183

Member Minimus
Reaction score
www.reflectiveessence.com
Try RAM MOUNTS. I was surprised, but they have a gimballed cupholder (originally for marine use?).

Awesome thanks! I have run in to the situation where I'd like to grab a latte on the way home and then I realize, "I'm on my bike, where the heck will I put it?"
I just ordered the RAM mount cup holder (and while I was there picked up the blackberry holder and the camera mount).

Thanks!
Jason