FZ6 in Drive thru? - Surfboard on a bike?

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
I went through the Mcy D's drive thru today on my bike. Orderd 2 double cheeseburgers and a mcchicken. I was jw how many others have done this?

Ohh yeah I saw a guy today on an off ramp today on a motorcycle. He had his surfboard on a rack built above his head!?!?!?!?!? It was to far away to tell how exactly he was doing it.

Ohh yeah I saw a guy today on an off ramp today on a motorcycle. He had his surfboard on a rack built above his head!?!?!?!?!? It was to far away to tell how exactly he was doing it.

:needpics:

How would you go about carrying it? Tank bag? Saddlebags?

I would like to get a cupholder so I could grab a coffee at the drive through before work.

Yes, I`ve been through drive throughs on my bike... no sure why you`d want to create a thread about it, but oh well...

Hey, I've gone through a drive thru GAS STATION! How about that? Anyway, glad that you're getting settled in CA FZ6nick. BTW, what temp were your reading while in the drive thru? Maybe there should be a new thread about average temp while going through drive thrus on FZ6?

hey, I've Gone Through A Drive Thru Gas Station! How About That? Anyway, Glad That You're Getting Settled In Ca Fz6nick. Btw, What Temp Were Your Reading While In The Drive Thru? Maybe There Should Be A New Thread About Average Temp While Going Through Drive Thrus On Fz6?

:) :) you too!

yup, I've donethe drivethroughs...makes me feel lazy haha...and recently (about 3 weeks ago) I added the CL-900 saddlebags from Nelson Rigg ($76 w/ shipping from Motorcycle Luggage from www.Motorcycle-Luggage.com) and they are indispensable. I put everything from my everyday lunch for work, drive through fast food, quick super market stops and weekend clothes for trips in them! WAYYYYYY better than a backpack!

and as for the surfboard...welcome to the beach cities...you'll see them strapped to anything. I've seen em on motorcycles before since parking is so terrible at some beaches.

oh...and the saddlebags have mesh cup/can holders on the front!!

Last edited:
! Hey, I've gone through a drive thru GAS STATION

Me too! :Flash: I've been though a Bank, Duncin Donuts, every fast food place known to man and even a liquor store!:rockon:

David, be nice :spank:

I am nice!!! You should have seen what I wrote originally lol

All these useless threads every 5min annoy me (especially when they have nothing to do with the FZ6, and are in the FZ6 section instead of the bar), but it`s just me, so I usually shut up about them :D :cheer:

ok people.....no more useless threads!!!! :spank: :rolleyes:

So I'm guessing you don't like my useless threads? :(

This tread is funny. I thought I was the only one going through drive throughs on my bike. I always make my order drive to first window pay, and then I go to the second window and park as close to the window as I can. Then when they go to give me my bag I lean towards the window and ask for them to unzip my bag and drop it in. I have never had them turn me down. Then off I go.

I went through the Mcy D's drive thru today on my bike. Orderd 2 double cheeseburgers and a mcchicken. I was jw how many others have done this?

I have done this lots...

the look on the employee's face is great when they see me unzip my jacket (read textile padded) and stuff the whole bag in, zip up and rife away...

BUT the question is (like the gas pump) do you take off your helmet or gloves in the drive through?

Hey, I've gone through a drive thru GAS STATION! How about that? Anyway, glad that you're getting settled in CA FZ6nick. BTW, what temp were your reading while in the drive thru? Maybe there should be a new thread about average temp while going through drive thrus on FZ6?

I shut the bike off. The drive thru was kinda sloped down hill.

Ya david, I forgot to put it in the bar!!!:eek: hope i dont get banned:D

Ok...I moved the thread to the bar so we won't have to listen to "others" whine! :D

Back