Fz6 Home Video!!

Justin91280

Reaction score
Visit site
It would be awsome if you guys posted up some home videos of your bikes . One of you guys had posted a video on a track NICE!! It would be great to hear some of the different aftermarket exaust's chosen etc. everyone loves to watch bike videos so post some up or pics and it will get everyone all fired up!! I Don't have the fz6 yet but when I do I'll post up some pics & videos.

:Sport:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
nice vids, keep em stocked. I will get a camera mount and an appropriate camera this spring i hope. I have an analog camcorder that i am not equipt to put into digital form for now...

My $.02: it's going to cost you almost as much to get the analog => digital equipment, than to buy a brand new mini dv camcorder. They are cheap these days and will save you a lot of time and trouble... and of course the quality of your videos will be better as well.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
My $.02: it's going to cost you almost as much to get the analog => digital equipment, than to buy a brand new mini dv camcorder. They are cheap these days and will save you a lot of time and trouble... and of course the quality of your videos will be better as well.

what is a "dv camcorder"? Are you talking about the camcorders that use small CD/DVDs to record? If so, vibration may be an issue as it was for me.
________
HOW TO ROLL BLUNTS

Last edited:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Negative, I hate the camcorders that burn directly to cd/dvd... they are slow and quality is usually crappy (compressed format).

Mini-dv is a digital format, which today is the best (imo). It uses high-density digital cassette tapes (re-usable) and the video quality is great as it is not compressed. You can plug your mini-dv camcorder to your pc via firewire & capture video directly.

Then, open the .avi file in your video editing software (I use Premiere CS, but that's way too complicated for most ppl... I`d recommend the Roxio or Pinnacle softwares for beginners).

I would recommend Sony if you plan to buy a mini dv camcorder... they are small, robust, and give you good video quality whether the lighting is great or poor (other camcorders will have a finer grain in full light, but will suck if you try to shoot something in medium or low light).