FZ6-Forum T shirts

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great idea...i am in....Black for me...would be great if we could get our Profile names printed on them as well..

:thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol, i just experimented with a belly pan.

basically, we will never make everyone happy, people with naked will want a naked shirt, people with front cowl will want taht. people with luggage will want that.. people want red... blue.. black.. green... yada yada

the point is... we make a shirt that represents the forum... Gives back to the forum, and makes the majority happy.

Do we like what we have now... or do you have any more photo ideas?

Can we clean up what i posted and run with that. or what?

.... like i said we can ALWAYS do a naked version of the shirt later... but for now lets look at what we got and go from there...

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Run with that design. My bike doesn't have a Belly Pan, but I'm prepared to make the sacrifice to the greater good :)

I'll take 2 Black shirts in XXL. Just tell me where to send the cash/paypal.

Thanks for doing this.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol, i just experimented with a belly pan.

basically, we will never make everyone happy, people with naked will want a naked shirt, people with front cowl will want taht. people with luggage will want that.. people want red... blue.. black.. green... yada yada

the point is... we make a shirt that represents the forum... Gives back to the forum, and makes the majority happy.

Do we like what we have now... or do you have any more photo ideas?

Can we clean up what i posted and run with that. or what?

.... like i said we can ALWAYS do a naked version of the shirt later... but for now lets look at what we got and go from there...
I don't want a naked shirt - not fair on people with fared bikes, vice versa.

It's just that I wouldn't wear a shirt with a pic of a bike I don't have.

I'm not artistic, so I can't come up with a design. I just want something for ALL of us, not some of us.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
so can we agree on a "cleaned up" version of this? i just want to get this rolling so we can get them ordered and such. Still need to pick out colors and such, along with getting orders, sizes, and all that jazzzz

So can we agree on this?? someone wanna volunteer to clean it up a bit and repost a larger-better quality of it??

all in favor say "I :thumbup:"!!

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
pretty disappointed the tuning fork is gone from my design. It took a long freaking time to get that right. but whatever. The belly pan has to go. I think the bike needs to be stock because this shirt's real purpose is not for our enjoyment, but rather to spread the knowledge and growth of this great site. We will not be able to make a shirt that everyone agrees on. We can put both naked and faired FZ's on one shirt but anyone in North America is gonna have a lot of splaining to do, Lucy as to what that other bike really is..... or perhaps, why there is a Kawasaki Z1000 on the shirt.

1% of people who own FZ's are on this site. and likely 1% of North Americans who know the FZ6 exists, realize there is a naked version we can't get.

The whole point is not to have a shirt with a picture of your bike on it, the point is to generate conversation about this website.

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
When I first glanced at it, I thought the FZ was in front of a bio-hazard looking skull, with a spike coming out of it's head. Yeah...

Looks good, I'm fine with whatever...as long as it is a quality tee. I hate cheap, plasticly ones.

Back to work.

shame on you! My wife said on first glance "oh you worked the tuning forks into the background. Looks good!" I didn't even know if she knew the tuning forks was Yamaha's thing! And you can't even recognize the best motorcycle brand?
For SHAME! LOL

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol.. next time i am just going to make up my own shirt

fz6forum.com in arial font with no picture.. take it or leave it lol

i personally dont care what we do, i just wanna get it rolling here soon... like i said, we gotta pick out a design, a color. get sizes, then get payments BEFORE i can even put the order in, then once i get the order in, its gonna take a little while to get screens made... printed, then shipped out.. it'll be xmas before ya'll get your shirts!!

lets get some ideas rollin!!

thanks to all for your hard work, its appreciated!! i aint tryin to step on anyones toes, just tryin to make everyone happy... oh well... some of ya arnt gonna be happy! :Flash:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
shame on you! My wife said on first glance "oh you worked the tuning forks into the background. Looks good!" I didn't even know if she knew the tuning forks was Yamaha's thing! And you can't even recognize the best motorcycle brand?
For SHAME! LOL
i like the tuning fork idea, but i dont think it shows well in the pic, its hard to tell what it is, especially if you dont know what its supposta look like

good design tho!

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
so can we agree on a "cleaned up" version of this? i just want to get this rolling so we can get them ordered and such. Still need to pick out colors and such, along with getting orders, sizes, and all that jazzzz

So can we agree on this?? someone wanna volunteer to clean it up a bit and repost a larger-better quality of it??

all in favor say "I :thumbup:"!!

"I :thumbup:"

As long as postage to Aus doesn't throw the price out too much

Nice clean design. Sorry, the Circle and Tuning forks were a bit busy for me.

FZ6Ray

Reaction score
www.beyondaudiosystems.com
I just finished up my version. I used Max's FZ6 icon then changed it up a bit.

25473d1267490914-fz6-forum-t-shirts-fz6-forum.jpg

I like this design a lot. Maybe a small one on the chest of the shirt then a larger one on the back. I like they Yamaha Blue Idea, and I'm a fan of the black t-shirt as well. I like the tuning fork. I don't think it matters if you can tell what it is at first glance. We will all know what it is. I think we take a poll. This shirt should represent this site, not be a match to the exact bike that we all have. The bike should be stock and a general representation. Custom shirts would be too much of a hastle and would just drive the cost up. Giving back to the forum is an important part to this whole thing.

Last edited:

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Working on an updated shirt design now. I have a pretty decent idea. I just think that without the tuning fork the bike looks pretty plain.

I'll post my updates tonight.

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I just threw this idea together. I agree the tuning fork is important so I incorporated that in the rear view design.

Also, I love the idea of having usernames on the shirts. My cousin works at a t-shirt shop and I just got off the phone with him. It looks like he should be able to get the shirts done with less cost as they don't charge for screens (would save $100 up front cost). Not only that, but he said their current turn around time is 3-5 days :eek: not weeks, days! So if we get together our order by the end of the month, the shirts should be in your hands (except international shipments) no later than April 15.

I have pm'd my phone number to YamahaMAXdRPMs so we can hopefully get the order squared away with my cousin. Not trying to take this away from him, just trying to save him money and get more for this site.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
Could the bike image be "bolder"? The swingarm, etc looks kinda whimpy. Just a little heavier image will help the design be stronger.

Just a thought.

I agree with this.

Let me say that I could never do a design as good as what you have done Krid80.

However, I have to say that if what's been presented as the graphics are the final design, I wont be wanting a shirt.

The swingarm is the main thing with me...it should be fatter. Also, the forks look too skinny as well. Maybe that's hard stuff to change, I have no idea. I couldnt do even close to what you have done already.

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I agree with this.

Let me say that I could never do a design as good as what you have done Krid80.

However, I have to say that if what's been presented as the graphics are the final design, I wont be wanting a shirt.

The swingarm is the main thing with me...it should be fatter. Also, the forks look too skinny as well. Maybe that's hard stuff to change, I have no idea. I couldnt do even close to what you have done already.

I can fatten up the swingarm, but right now it is pretty much to scale.... Lemme see what I can do...