FZ6-Forum T shirts

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
Is this more to your liking? I fattened the tires and swingarm.

Yes. If you could do the same thing to the forks...and like FZ6 Ray said, big on back small of front, I think you have perfection. Thanks for entertaining my gripes. :thumbup:

MaxRyan

Reaction score
Visit site
The fork and swing arm were 100 percent to scale when i made it because i used a picture of an 06 to make the silhouette, are the 07+ swing arms larger ?

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Like this??
attachment.php

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just threw this idea together. I agree the tuning fork is important so I incorporated that in the rear view design.

Also, I love the idea of having usernames on the shirts. My cousin works at a t-shirt shop and I just got off the phone with him. It looks like he should be able to get the shirts done with less cost as they don't charge for screens (would save $100 up front cost). Not only that, but he said their current turn around time is 3-5 days :eek: not weeks, days! So if we get together our order by the end of the month, the shirts should be in your hands (except international shipments) no later than April 15.

I have pm'd my phone number to YamahaMAXdRPMs so we can hopefully get the order squared away with my cousin. Not trying to take this away from him, just trying to save him money and get more for this site.
If you want to take it, fine... but i can tell you unless your cousin makes the crappiest t-shirts ever, there will be no way he can cost effectively make shirts with everyone's name and not have a screening fee... sounds very shady to me... my closet has more than a few shirts personally made by my friend for various events, and i know they are quality shirts. Period.

Not saying anything about your cousin... but to be able to make a shirt for each member, with their name on it... and no screening fee. and be able to do it less than what my friend would do it for. The shirts must be paper thin...

... and when did i say mine would take weeks?

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
... and when did i say mine would take weeks?

here:

i personally dont care what we do, i just wanna get it rolling here soon... like i said, we gotta pick out a design, a color. get sizes, then get payments BEFORE i can even put the order in, then once i get the order in, its gonna take a little while to get screens made... printed, then shipped out.. it'll be xmas before ya'll get your shirts!

If you want to take it, fine... but i can tell you unless your cousin makes the crappiest t-shirts ever, there will be no way he can cost effectively make shirts with everyone's name and not have a screening fee... sounds very shady to me... my closet has more than a few shirts personally made by my friend for various events, and i know they are quality shirts. Period.

These are very high quality. Maybe you don't remember the NASCAR IS BORING motoGP shirts I had made. Everyone was pleased with those. Also, how can you say "there is no way he can....." when you don't know the first thing about his business.

Not saying anything about your cousin... but to be able to make a shirt for each member, with their name on it... and no screening fee. and be able to do it less than what my friend would do it for. The shirts must be paper thin...

To me this sounds a lot like "no offense, but you are the ugliest person alive." Their company has been in the tshirt business for a long while now. The shirts are probably the same quality your guy would get. I PM'd you so if you had any concerns we could discuss them in private. Like I stated earlier, I am only looking to help. Not trying to pull the rug out from under you. Why did you have to try to make it personal?

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
and it was all going so well too :mad::mad::mad:

YamahaMAXdRPMs came up with the idea so if he want's to run with it then go ahead. I personally don't want my forum handle on my shirt (especially in a font I can't read :)). I am more concerned with the quality of the tee-shirt and the logo than on the cost. In the past I have paid $$$ for a tee-shirt that fell apart after a couple of washes and $ for a tee-shirt that I have had for years.

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
and it was all going so well too :mad::mad::mad:

YamahaMAXdRPMs came up with the idea so if he want's to run with it then go ahead. I personally don't want my forum handle on my shirt (especially in a font I can't read :)). I am more concerned with the quality of the tee-shirt and the logo than on the cost. In the past I have paid $$$ for a tee-shirt that fell apart after a couple of washes and $ for a tee-shirt that I have had for years.

Totally agree. I was not trying to steal this away, just offer to hook it up where the site could benefit more.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Easy enough, guys. Any other input?
I wasn't folowing this thread except at very beginning when there wasn't much yet. But, whoa! Now, I see how KOOL the design has turned out! Only thing that I dislike is the curve in the letter "z" (not attracted to a soft-looking or bent "Z"). Regardless, I still want to get on board with this fantastic t-shirt. Lemme in on this. Wow, talk about a kool design...

:cheer:

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice job everyone!:thumbup:

I'll add my +1 to previous comments:
  • FZ6 looks like F26
  • Small tuning forks on the front (maybe even on a pocket?)
  • Big logo on back

I'd buy one!:D

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Like this??
attachment.php
I would be on board with this, with the z more like Z than 2 as someone else stated. LoL i never noticed it till you pointed it out, now i cant not-notice it. haha

I mean im cool to go on with this is everyone else is still on board. I can call my guy this week and get it going if we get a plan in stone on here...

Here is what I kinda came up with...

Like? Dislike?