• Total voters

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone else?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I would like one but feel that although the quality is excellent adding $15.00 to the price is beyond me. Would it be possible for us foreigners to purchase the graphic from you? That way we can get one made locally?

Nelly

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like one but feel that although the quality is excellent adding $15.00 to the price is beyond me. Would it be possible for us foreigners to purchase the graphic from you? That way we can get one made locally?

Nelly
I really cant sell the graphic as it was not my design to sell, however if there are folks around you, I can combine shipping (say like $20 for 5 shirts) then you can all split the costs?

So, are you going to adjust the symbol or are you sticking with the original?
Ill probably just keep it the same. Unless someone wants to do a quick photoshop on it. Not that i dont believe him by any means, but after typing "yamaha motorcycle logo" in google, both ways come up, so i think they use both logos for motorcycles.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I really cant sell the graphic as it was not my design to sell, however if there are folks around you, I can combine shipping (say like $20 for 5 shirts) then you can all split the costs?

Ill probably just keep it the same. Unless someone wants to do a quick photoshop on it. Not that i dont believe him by any means, but after typing "yamaha motorcycle logo" in google, both ways come up, so i think they use both logos for motorcycles.
Thats very kind of you. There are 3 members from Ireland on the boards regularly. $5 each is a steel for shipping maybe scoprhonic would like one to?

Nelly

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ill call the company tomorrow and get some final details, I should be able to start taking orders as soon as this weekend, and probably keep the ordering open until May 1.

Keep the voting coming!

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
I am in MD as well, so maybe I can save you the packaging and just set up a time to pick them up. I'll PM you when you are starting the orders

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I see what he means - my bike w/ logo. I think I'll remove my yes, sorry mate
Your choice my friend. As I have said, The last order was 30-40 shirts or so, the order before that was like 175-200 shirts, they have been selling the FZ6 decals like this for months. This is the first anyone has noticed. So obviously if this is true, its the most well kept secret out there. Try typing "Yamaha Motorcycle Logo" in google, then look at the images, they come up in both variations. The only ones that go past the circle are the "3D" versions, the 2D (flat) versions are all inside the circle.

As I said, if someone wants to tackle the logo in photoshop, that would be great. all it takes is moving the one little tip of the tuning fork up a hair. (I can try, but cant promise good results lol)

Trust me, If your wearing one of these shirts, I doubt the person behind you will notice the tuning fork is 1/4 too low, they will be too entranced by how cool you look with it on. :BLAA:

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is the final draft of how the logo will look. I have altered it to go past the circle.

I am calling the screen printer now, with any luck I can start taking orders as early as tonight :thumbup:

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, Im waiting to get the final word from my screen printer and we are a go. I am using a new company which allows me to do smaller orders, and has a better turn around time. The last company I used was a larger company, and even though it was a friend of mine, they still frowned on small orders, and took like a week to get printed.
From talking to a friend of mine, he said he has put shirt orders in, and they have been DONE that day! So if everything goes ok, we should be in business! Ill post on this thread, as well as starting a "2011 Fz6 forum Shirt Ordering" Thread, for those who missed it.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
**I will be donating $50 per 50 shirts back to the forum**

Also, I will be making a few "Limited Edition" shirts, and will randomly put them in peoples orders! No Extra Charge! Just my way of saying "Thanks!" For every 10 shirts sold, Ill add another free shirt! So if 50 shirts get sold, ill donate $50 to the forum, and 5 random people will get a free shirt!

Here is a quick breakdown of the prices, ordering steps, etc...
The prices are...

$20 per shirt - XXL and larger +$2

$5 domestic shipping (up to 2 shirts)
$15 international (up to 2)

If you would like to purchase large quantities for a group, or to split international shipping charges PM me to work things out.

Colors Royal Blue or Black

Papal: [email protected]

In the notes section be sure to include:
Name:
Forum name:
Email:
Shirt quantity, size, color.

I must have all this info to make this go smoothly!

Should look like:
Joe Smith
BikeRyder546
[email protected]
1 LARGE BLUE 2 SMALL BLACK

If your addresses is not listed, be sure to include that as well.

I'm taking payments from now until May 1!

Thanks guys and gals!

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where is everybody at??

From the poll, it looked like about a 40 shirt order, im at like 10 paid for so far. Wheres all the people that said they wanted them? I need to get 25 shirts to put this order in, so im gonna get stuck with 15 shirts to buy out of my pocket :eek:

uhhh ohhs... I hope the Holiday just has people tied up. Otherwise I'm in deeeep bunny doo-doo!

:D

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know that for sure. I just hope the other 3/4 of the people who expressed intrest still plan in purchasing.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk