**Fall 2011 Fz6 Forum Shirt Order Form**

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ORDERING HAS ENDED!! THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Hey Guys,
Back by popular demand, time for another round of Fz6 Forum shirts! There are always a bunch of people who miss out and wonder if they are gonna come back, well here they are, and just in time for Xmas delivery!
So you probably know all the details by now, but lets go over one more time....

:BLAA:15% of all sales gets donated to the forum!:BLAA:

Shirts $20 each for sizes (Small, Medium, Large, XLarge)
$22 for sizes (XXL XXXL)

US Shipping $5 up to 2 shirts (more than 2, please make another order, or PM me and we can work something out)

Outside the US $15
up to 2 shirts (more than 2, please make another order, or PM me and we can work something out)

What I need from you: Please copy and paste the following information into the NOTES section in paypal when you send your payment.

NAME:
EMAIL:
FORUM ID:
COLOR/QUANTITY/SIZE:

example:
NAME: Jay Shirtguy
EMAIL: [email protected]
FORUM ID: YamahaMaxdrpms
COLOR/QUANTITY: BLUE/1 Small BLACK/1Large

There are two color choices. Black or Blue. They are below so you can see which you like best, or mix and match. This is strictly for the design shown on this page.

Last edited:

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
What I need from you: Please copy and paste the following information into the NOTES section in paypal when you send your payment.

NAME:
EMAIL:
FORUM ID:
COLOR/QUANTITY:

example:
NAME: Jay Shirtguy
EMAIL: [email protected]
FORUM ID: YamahaMaxdrpms
COLOR/QUANTITY: BLUE/2 BLACK/1

Call me old fashioned, but I would have thought you might want the size as well :BLAA::BLAA::BLAA:

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK first of all, thank you so much for organizing and doing all of this! I was sad that I missed out the first time.

Regarding the shirt sizes/material, would you say that the shirts run kind of standard sizes, or do they run large or small? In terms of the material, some cotton t-shirts seem to shrink more than others in the wash. Any comments on either of these things?

Thanks a lot man - I will be in for two for sure, one in each color. :) That would be $45 via PayPal, correct?

Thanks!

EDIT: by the way, nice email address, GAT GAT :D

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
OK first of all, thank you so much for organizing and doing all of this! I was sad that I missed out the first time.

Regarding the shirt sizes/material, would you say that the shirts run kind of standard sizes, or do they run large or small? In terms of the material, some cotton t-shirts seem to shrink more than others in the wash. Any comments on either of these things?

Thanks a lot man - I will be in for two for sure, one in each color. :) That would be $45 via PayPal, correct?

Thanks!

hi marke

the shirts run true to size, they are slightly baggy but do not shrink. good quality material no complaints after two years, just fading a little here's a pic. DISCLAIMER: i am not responsible if you have bad dreams at night by looking at the ugly subject wearing the shirt:BLAA:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks!

I have heard from most others these seem to run very true to size. I guess that varies on what you normally wear/where you live, but ill put it this way. I have not HEARD of anyone having sizing issues. But that may just be relative to what they are use to. :thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any chance of the Naked shirts??
I am attempting to put some Naked ones together. But as in the past, if there isnt enough interest, I cant put an order in. I wouldnt COUNT on naked shirts, but if we do get enough people interested I would like to do some as well. :thumbup:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm tempted, because i love the FZ so much. But i fear i might get odd looks from passerby's and take some heat from the Versys forum... still... tempting... we'll see if i don't spend all of next weeks paycheck :thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm tempted, because i love the FZ so much. But i fear i might get odd looks from passerby's and take some heat from the Versys forum... still... tempting... we'll see if i don't spend all of next weeks paycheck :thumbup:
Talk to the Verysys guys, Ill do some for them too. :thumbup:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you do them, I will def. Take two naked design shirts.

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good. I wouldnt wait for nakeds if you want a shirt though. If there isnt much interest, I cant justify putting and order in.